Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Womans Football

Default Womans Football

Hi there, i am looking to start a a womans football team in caithness, just on here to drum up some intrest?

Interms of coaching experience i have all the nesseceray badges, a HND in coaching and have just finished coaching with Heart of Midlothian Ladies FC.

I feel there could be the oppertunity to start a really good club here in Caithness and there could be an oppertunity for members of the team to progress further in womans football.

Any level of footballer is welcome to training, please get in touch via this thread if you have any questions,

Thanks! oh and spread the word!

Default football

go to halkirk on wednesday night6.30 girls and teenagers playing football

Quote Originally Posted by duncan1969 View Post
    go to halkirk on wednesday night6.30 girls and teenagers playing football
    From looking at your previous posts i gather you have a young daughter playing football. I am looking for 15 year old + to take advantage of the contacts i have. idealy i would like to start a Womans section then work down through the age goups
    Last edited by mmc17; 21-Jun-10 at 16:28. Reason: should have researched

Default football

yes i have a daughter who is 10 playing football it is brora rangers traing on a wedensday night

Ok thanks for your help, Is there a certain age group for this? Is it just training or do they have a team in place?

trying to get caithness girls playing with brora

Okay thanks for your help.

please get in touch if you are intereested or know anyone who is interested in joining a Caithness Womans Football Team. All abilities welcome,

Obviously depending on numbers looking to do at least 1 sesion a week maby allternating from wick to thurso???

Default football

have you a phone number please

Why does Wick Academy not have a girls side if Br*** Rangers have one ??

A good idea to start one Id say
    Cmey e Scorries

Hope you dont think i am stealing your idea but i was hoping to get affiliation with Wick accademy once i had the team set up. Would be a great idea for accademy as they would be one step closer to achieving SFA Quality Mark status. Also if teams want to compete in european competition they must have a womans section...

Quote Originally Posted by duncan1969 View Post
    have you a phone number please
    its Mark and i can be contacted on 07976415357

Default football

Hi - all levels of ability??? - mmh - may be interested to come to training - ONLY!!... I may know of a few ladies that i could convince - leave with me - Angela x

Yeh all abilities welcome and there will be no presure! If you enjoy training that's good enough for me! Looking to have a training session in Thurso on wednesday the 7th of July...will get back to everyone with a venue please keep spreading the word and hopefully we can make a go of this!!!

Default training

Where are you having the training - i am in Thurso on that date so i am guessing no excuse not to come - And yes i will keep nagging my pals by email to come join in x

Default football training

have you got any dates for wick??
    LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!!

Well what I'm goin to try and do when we get a team together is do a week in each town to make it fair. The taster session will be the following Wednesday at bignold park.

The Thurso session will either be held at the viewforth or at ormilie. Thanks again folks! Any more question just gives a wee phone or email!!!

Default women's football

have pm you

Thanks for all the interest so been great hearing from you all! Lets hope we can make a real go of it!

Keep spreading the word and come and be part of Caithness first Womans football team!

JUst an update,

The training session on Wednesday is definetly on 7pm till 8 at the Viewfirth playing fields in Thurso. The session is going to be nice and easy nothing to difficult so dont be scared. There has been lots of intrest to date so lets hope this gets shown with a decent turn out!

Thanks again and Spread the word!!!

hey,

hope you got a good turnout tonight.

lynsey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast