Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tv (true blood)

Thumbs up Tv (true blood)

Hi i was wondering if there were other orgers out there that's fans of true blood on HBO love the show it's now on it's 3rd season in the states it's along waited 6 months for us brits to see the new season so i download it and a pal of my got me the true blood drink from my birthday well loved it easy pleased .

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Default True Blood

Yep I love it too! how did you manage to download the third season, I have driven hubby mad with true blood, vampire diaries and Twighlight films and books, think there could be an addiction to a certain type here lol!

Forget a knight on a white charger, I want a Vampire! lol!

i watch the first one from the new 3rd season on monday night it was greattttttttt if you go to http://www.iptorrents.com

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Thank you for the heads up on the third season...watched it last night it was brill.

Beware things with TEETH...lol
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

it's blooming great that show canni wait till monday for the next one

Quote Originally Posted by bettedaviseyes View Post
    i watch the first one from the new 3rd season on monday night it was greattttttttt if you go to http://www.iptorrents.com
    Can't get the link above to work, dying to see True Blood!!

First episode of the new season was amazing. And just got the newest book (Dead in the Family) yesterday and finished it already. It was very hard to put down.

Read the books.
    Now staying up late to watch the telly on thursday nights!

The programme gives me the heebie geebies, but I love the music / theme song,