Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Garden Sheds

Default Garden Sheds

Is there anyone up here that can build a good strong shed from scratch?

Cheers

Default Sheds

If you go up to Rembrand Timber at ormlie , they have an example of a shed made by a local builder , they can make them to any required size and yes they are a lot stronger than the ones you can buy at certain large retail outlets

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    If you go up to Rembrand Timber at ormlie , they have an example of a shed made by a local builder , they can make them to any required size and yes they are a lot stronger than the ones you can buy at certain large retail outlets
    Aye that means no going tae homebase! or tesco I think they do them in the catalogue....you get the idea...
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

Nice one, Thank you. Will go up a look.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingtaz13 View Post
    Is there anyone up here that can build a good strong shed from scratch?

Cheers
    Hi, i could do you a shed to suite your spec. mob:07917165173. All joinery and garden products undertaken.

Craigie joinery (Allan) makes garden sheds his number is 07840028996. call him for a quote. He made one for my friend and i no he is making a wendy house in his garden for his daughter.