Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The World Cup Joke thread

Default The World Cup Joke thread

What do England and a poor golf course have in common?

Crap Green Keeper
    Cmey e Scorries

My computer has just been infected with the "Rob Green Virus"...

I can't save anything....
    Cmey e Scorries

Watching the World Cup is a lot like being married.

You're supposed to enjoy it, but there's a constant droning sound in the background.

What's the difference between Robert Green and Hitler?

Hitler only ended the hopes of 6 million people.

Have you seen the new "Rob Green condoms?"

They're extra slippery and you're guaranteed not to catch anything!

What's the difference between Rob Green's spill and BP's spill?

Robert Green has got a cap for his.
    Cmey e Scorries

I'm Robert Green and cleaning Windows is my next idea...
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

All these Rob Green jokes are getting out of hand. In fact they're crossing the line...

Orcaith Guest

Smile Flood Alert

There was a flood alert in Scotland during the England - USA match when 3 million Scots pissed themselves laughing.

Default Orphanage Visit

The England Football team went to visit an orphanage today. "Its heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Jamal aged 6.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaith View Post
    There was a flood alert in Scotland during the England - USA match when 3 million Scots pissed themselves laughing.
    Where is the report of the flood alert of the same 3 million greetin because England are through to the last 16.

...The world cup is just like World War II........ France gave up early, the yanks arrived late, Italy folded like a beach towel and England are left to fight the Germans.

England have a new coach .......................

................ it's picking them up at Heathrow tomorrow!

BREAKING NEWS ..... the England football team are diverting their flight to Glasgow.. where they will be assured of a hero's welcome..

Default England Football

England have announced there next match will be played against Iceland, followed by Asdas and then Tescos!!
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

13. Default

Oxo are making a new cube,its white with a red cross and will be known as laughing stock.

Whats red and goes beep,beep,beep?The England open topped bus being reversed back into the garage.

Osama bin Laden has just released a new TV message to prove he is still alive. He said that the England Team performance on Saturday was complete crap. British intelligence has dismissed the claim, stating that the message could have been recorded anytime in the last 44 years.
    ########################################
    The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning, "it’s so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling, and facing the impossible" said Jamal Omboto, aged 6.
    Fabio Capello was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" To which the old lady replied, "No way. You got yourself into this bloody mess, don't ask me to sort it out..."