Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: England / Draw

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman View Post
    England won the World Cup in 1966 you know!!

Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman View Post
    England won the World Cup in 1966 you know!!
    Scotland won it in .......................................mmmmmmmmmm
    well they
    got to the final in.............................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    well they got to the semis in..................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
    well they got to the quarters in.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    well they actually qualified in ................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
    Answers on a post card please.......

Exclamation

Two crappy draws, one half decent performance, one great goal, one goal that the goalie should have punched out, the much vaunted Rooney substituted...and they're through to the last 16!
    Germany next...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

I am not a fan but someone I know said this which I thought clever of him;

This World Cup's working out like WW2- France have forfeited,the US turned up late and England are left 2 fight the Germans

He should have said Britain - but he's a furriner so I gloze over that bit.

Aye the Yanks turned up late but they arent going to save Englands blushes this time..
    Cmey e Scorries

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    I am not a fan but someone I know said this which I thought clever of him;

This World Cup's working out like WW2- France have forfeited,the US turned up late and England are left 2 fight the Germans

He should have said Britain - but he's a furriner so I gloze over that bit.
    No doubt that rag , the sun, will pick up on this again. Do you recall the last time!

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    well they
    got to the final in.............................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    well they actually qualified in ................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
    Dont be a div, no-one uses post cards anymore

well they got to the final in.............................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    iF sCOTLAND HAD 60 million people to choose from theyd certainly have done a lot better than the diddys to the south of the border . Theres 5 million in Scotland & we`ve only `1 good player nowadays , whats Englands excuse for only having Rooney ??
    Cmey e Scorries

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    iF sCOTLAND HAD 60 million people to choose from theyd certainly have done a lot better than the diddys to the south of the border . Theres 5 million in Scotland & we`ve only `1 good player nowadays , whats Englands excuse for only having Rooney ??
    Can you clarify why you hate the English team so much as you give various unconvincing reasons ie they are not a good team but your posts frequently are littered with childish name calling which could be seen as a form of racism!!!!!!!!

England isn't a race. They are a nation. So Amy Winehouse must be a nationalist

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    England isn't a race. They are a nation. So Amy Winehouse must be a nationalist

According to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or National or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Thats why China are such a force in World football

According to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or National or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
    Sorry I just died and came back to life.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345