Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: good job

Good job sanny, in keeping control of known hooligans whilst executing a most challenging quiz night. And I am proud to boast that I got TWO questions correct, thank you very much, even if it was with much prodding and prompting.

Well Done Ameth for winning and weel done Sanny for asking the questions in very testing conditions. Sassy, is that you covering yourself, were you not the instigator of all the trouble.

Anonymous Guest

THANX SASSY,THE Q'S SEEM 2 EC WHEN MAKING THEM UP,THAT THEY WOULD POSE NO CHALLENGE SO I MADE THEM HARDER. 1S IT HAD STARTED I GOT THAT FEELING "AW S..." SO APOLOGIES,BUT CONGRATS TO AMEYTHEST VERY WD

Sanny, you did a great job. Yes, the Qs were harder than usual, but its all in fun. Guessing for the right answer gives them more time to heckle each other. (No names mentioned, but they rhyme with Dweeber, Tylander, beegili, Nassypass and zcameronian.)

Yeah, you did well, sanny, and thanks... it was fun beating my grandmother (*You) for once! HAHA!
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

"mental note" to strike ht, off my xmas card list. lol

aye tylander, but you were already off my xmas card list for misdiagnosing my fever LOL

ok highlander... you've got over a month until Christmas!!! You can tell that I'm one of those last minute squish some money outta my pockets for the family kinda Christmas shopper, huh?
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!