Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Despairing Orgers, are on the verge of leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    There is the ignore option, so I don't really see any joy in him being suspended.
    Fair comment but a thread can still be ruined by people wading in and wandering off topic and onto the same, favourite, old tune, even if that person is on ignore.

I have no desire to see fred banned from the org, I tend not to read much of his input now as it is usually very predictable and inflexible to other opinions. If it provides a ball for others to have a five set tennis match (all tie breakers) with, then I think those who wish to play the game should join in and then simply put their racquet down once they stop enjoying it. Instead we usually get a lot of griping.

Maybe a virtual boxing ring would be preferred?

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    And what do you think NATO is doing in Afghanistan at the moment, they are there at the request of the Democratic Afghan Government, Last time I heard USA is a part of Nato
    Goodness gracious me, whatever next no wonder everyone is leaving, know sumphin what a dose of s--- is on the Org. Intellectuals???? Ha ha ., numpties oh yes. From the new swimming pool to goodness knows what from intellectuals with highers and French, woodwork, dressmaking all done at evening classes, when was it, in a bygone era or what?????? Gymns ect., Must have been before my time when we moved to Wick as gymns were not about in my day. Why on earth cant they sort the old high school building, renovation should be the name of the game. Again all this money going to where. Took a lot of money to get the swimming pool,yet it is not up to some peoples' standard Come on you folks that forked out all your spare coppers to have the /swimming Pool, it is not Olympic class but it it is a swimming pool and a gym so what is the problem? Leave the Bignold Park alone or some of that spiritual things will attack.
    What a dose of nonsense about Portgower, of course trhere are people there what a lot of driffle.

Now AFDGHANISTAN , who on the Org can sort that lot out . nEVER MIND, although I hae not lost my English accent I do have West cOAST humble beginnings therefore in my retirement year I am looking forward to the Mod so it should be good and I do enjoy the Gaelic dialect

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    And what do you think NATO is doing in Afghanistan at the moment, they are there at the request of the Democratic Afghan Government, Last time I heard USA is a part of Nato
    It is well accepted that the Government Elections in Afghanistan were fraudulent, The Afghan "president" has even stated that the UN were involved in this fraud
    Read here
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by catran View Post
    Goodness gracious me, whatever next no wonder everyone is leaving, know sumphin what a dose of s--- is on the Org. Intellectuals???? Ha ha ., numpties oh yes. From the new swimming pool to goodness knows what from intellectuals with highers and French, woodwork, dressmaking all done at evening classes, when was it, in a bygone era or what?????? Gymns ect., Must have been before my time when we moved to Wick as gymns were not about in my day. Why on earth cant they sort the old high school building, renovation should be the name of the game. Again all this money going to where. Took a lot of money to get the swimming pool,yet it is not up to some peoples' standard Come on you folks that forked out all your spare coppers to have the /swimming Pool, it is not Olympic class but it it is a swimming pool and a gym so what is the problem? Leave the Bignold Park alone or some of that spiritual things will attack.
    What a dose of nonsense about Portgower, of course trhere are people there what a lot of driffle.

Now AFDGHANISTAN , who on the Org can sort that lot out . nEVER MIND, although I hae not lost my English accent I do have West cOAST humble beginnings therefore in my retirement year I am looking forward to the Mod so it should be good and I do enjoy the Gaelic dialect

This is what this place needs, stream of consciousness prose.

Quote Originally Posted by catran View Post

I agree absolutely and so does my geranium.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    This is what this place needs, stream of consciousness prose.
    So, "stream of consciousness prose" now means "slevers"?

(Don't you just love the co-option of our language? )
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Whilst I wus walking along the banks o the Thurso wrapped wi ma conscious thought of how we played in the water and jumped up on the shore in our skins but still out of the same and crawlin up the bank into the bliss where our hearts were warmed on the fire of sunshine and love into the pub we fell and crossed the old man's hand wi gold fer his medicine and wended our way North to the light. Always in the light as our spirits lifted and the call came to celebrate one more time again like a salmon fighting that last weir, on and on and on and on like a meditation endless and still ended, testified and recorded. Gone and forgotten before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Are we so immature that we are reduced to mud slinging like children?

Why is it that when we see something we do not like we have to retailate? Agreeing to disagree keeps everything civial and its what grown ups do.

Too many dummies being spit out...... For the orgers that can't keep them in...Learn to!
    You are sounding like a mother now! You may have to repeat it a few times for some of this bunch but it will be good practice for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Do you keep a "little black book" on all orgers? or just Fred
    Do you keep a "little black book" on all orgers? or just Fred

Well, in a word; 'no'. basically what happens is that someone will post something and I'll say to myself "hmm, I seem to remember he/she gave it differently, i.e. like Fred saying Iran had not started a war in 100 years (or something like that). Well that rang a bell and I do a search and find that - for example he had said 2,000 years or 200 years -very minor points..

I seemed to get the impression that Fred had said something about bullying,so, spend a bit (I've got all the time in the world ) doing another search and come up with the oft repeated 'bullying' comment, which looked as those he was kicking the backside out of it.. Similarly when someone says Fred was always respectful towards fellow orgers - it kinda rang a bell..

This is not just Fred, but anyone....

And anyway can't help it - it's me part-time interest..!
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Israelis may be able to sleep safe (The billions of military aid that USA gives them helps with that option)
    How about all the people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan who do not receive military aid from USA?
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010,17:23 New Delhi Mar 30: Air Chief Marshall PV Naik on Tuesday, Mar 30 said that India has expressed its concern over the US Military aid to Pakistan to the Obama administration

.... US is scheduled to provide Pakistan with 18 of the Block 52 F-16s, Oliver Hazard Perry Class frigate by winter and Shadow Drones later this year, in addition to F-16 combat jets, air-to-air missiles and other equipment worth millions of dollars which Pakistan has been receiving as military aid.
    http://news.oneindia.in/2010/03/30/india-concerned-over-us-military-aid-to-pak-naik.html

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010,17:23 New Delhi Mar 30: Air Chief Marshall PV Naik on Tuesday, Mar 30 said that India has expressed its concern over the US Military aid to Pakistan to the Obama administration

.... US is scheduled to provide Pakistan with 18 of the Block 52 F-16s, Oliver Hazard Perry Class frigate by winter and Shadow Drones later this year, in addition to F-16 combat jets, air-to-air missiles and other equipment worth millions of dollars which Pakistan has been receiving as military aid.
    http://news.oneindia.in/2010/03/30/india-concerned-over-us-military-aid-to-pak-naik.html

So are you suggesting that Pakistan, aided by USA is committing genocide,
    or are weapons given to Pakistan Military finding their way to Taleban?

After all it would not after all be the first time that America has armed the Taleban.
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Thread taken off topic and now closed.

If more threads are going to be hijacked by the same usual suspects then we'll have to start issuing infractions.

Anfield, you complained that it was difficult to find topics to discuss in the general forum, it's made it even harder if a non related topic is tagged on to the end of another thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456