Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Viking Motors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Viking Motors

New small garage up in Ormlie, www.vikingmotors-thurso.co.uk

anyone turning up with a viking motors business card will get a discount

OPENING MONDAY 14th JUNE!

There labour rate on there website is £20 hr thats mega cheap im suprised they can make profit at such a low rate but good luck to them

Good luck to 'em - it'll make a change not having our eyes gouged out for simple car maintenance!

Sounds good

Thank you to the great and wonderful 'org' happy customers at Viking
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Good luck with the new venture
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

My Jeep wouldnt start on Sunday morning - battery completely flat! one quick phone call, and he was there in less than 15 mins - anther 15 mins and I was up and running, AND he had checked my battery, topped the water up in it, AND checked my oil and advised me THAT needed topping up as well! All this at 9 am on a Sunday morning! Huge bill? No way! totally reasonable!!!!! 100% reccommended

Glad to be of service happy guy

and thank you to the orgers that have tried us out, business is ticking over nicely thanks to YOU!!!!!
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Default viking motors

Good luck to them fair rate at £20.00 per hour. But thats what all new businesses do have a low start rate trouble is once they get a few customers te rate usually goes sky high and the quality drops dramatically .Hope they are different we need some fair businesses up here.

Dropped my bike off the other day in the van. Whilst having a chat with Paula, Michael reappeared from underneath my van ().
    After announcing that my propshaft bearings are worn but the chassis was sound and investing would be wise.... he had a look at the engine, checked my oil and water, topped both up as there was virtually none in it. I thought that many people would think he's just trying to get more business out of a guy who has no idea what a propshaft bearing does... well, went home, did some paperwork, came across my van MOT from February and the third page says "Advice: propshaft worn"...

mmmhhhhh, I SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION !!!!!!

Needless to say Michael is doing my propshaft bearings next week when I get the bike back before I forget what he said and break down with the van...
    After that he can fit my tow bar onto the car and do an MOT on the wife's 4x4. Don't think I will be going anywhere else ever again. Keeping in mind the van had an MOT in Feb and had only done a few miles round Caithness, so clearly there wasn't any attention being paid to oil and water at the time.

I have a petrol cement mixer that won't start...it's an engine, right ? I bet Michael would inspect that if I left it in the van... worth a try...LOL !!!!!

not much left to do on the bike stefan, just got to go get a chain and then test run you never know, leave it in the back of the van and mention it, he might be tempted to have a play lol

and haggar, when VAT goes up in january that's the only price rise we will have in the foreseeable future
    www.tugmistress.co.uk