Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A salute to Mr Mo

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Sporran
    Good one, lol! A clever anagram of your surname, and very appropriate too! The dictionary defines "lustre" as "a quality that outshines the usual". Your superb guitarmanship outshines the usual, in my opinion, Gleber2. And Chobbersjnr certainly deserves the title of Lustrehand jnr!
    aww gee tanx

Hi there. Sorry to drag this thread out from the dusty archives, but as a member of D's (second) family, I thought I'd drop in a note to say how nice it is to hear you lot speaking so highly of the auld fella.

It's his birthday tomorrow (Wednesday 20th), so might be a good time to drag out the Parrot CDs (if you dare). That's what I'll be doing anyway -glutton for punishment

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JC_Weeg View Post
    Hi there. Sorry to drag this thread out from the dusty archives, but as a member of D's (second) family, I thought I'd drop in a note to say how nice it is to hear you lot speaking so highly of the auld fella.

It's his birthday tomorrow (Wednesday 20th), so might be a good time to drag out the Parrot CDs (if you dare). That's what I'll be doing anyway -glutton for punishment

Cheers
    A punishment which never fails to amaze me even though I played on each one. Thanks for the reminder. Saw your faither last week!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    A punishment which never fails to amaze me even though I played on each one. Thanks for the reminder. Saw your faither last week!!!
    No problem - it was the date that prompted me to start trawling through these archives to start with. That, and the pile of work on my desk needing avoided, obviously.

And how was the other aforementioned auld fella getting on?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123