Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please vote for Brodie

I is still voting for the best lookin' doodle....Brodie....... C'mon Brodie, win, win, win.....He is at 167...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    I felt the need to comment because she basically saying she cant understand how he's not winning as the dog that is winning is not as cute as her dog!
    That is what my post was about. Just my opinion nothing else.

oops you seemed to have removed your post! But now it's back again
    I removed my post because I couldna be bothered 'arguing' with you.

Now please let's get back to voting for Brodie.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

The purpose of the thread was for Dragonfly to generate some votes for her dog, so why do some people always have to blow it out of all proportion and go of tangent, and by saying you voted for another dog as Dragonfly's wasnt the cutest was just doing that, there was no need for that comment, yes you have the right to your opinion as i said in my last post as you do to vote for whichever dog you please but to slap the comment in Dragonfly's face like you did was totally unecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by aurora32 View Post
    The purpose of the thread was for Dragonfly to generate some votes for her dog, so why do some people always have to blow it out of all proportion and go of tangent, and by saying you voted for another dog as Dragonfly's wasnt the cutest was just doing that, there was no need for that comment, yes you have the right to your opinion as i said in my last post as you do to vote for whichever dog you please but to slap the comment in Dragonfly's face like you did was totally unecessary.
    so just because i said i voted for another dog i am the big bad person, ooops bad me for having an opinion, just like Dragonfly herself had an opinion by saying the other dog wasn't as cute as hers. so unless i agree with all the other do gooders i am not entitled to my opinion, yeah well thats about right for the org these days either agree or say nowt but whatever just DO NOT have your own opinion

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    so just because i said i voted for another dog i am the big bad person, ooops bad me for having an opinion, just like Dragonfly herself had an opinion by saying the other dog wasn't as cute as hers. so unless i agree with all the other do gooders i am not entitled to my opinion, yeah well thats about right for the org these days either agree or say nowt but whatever just DO NOT have your own opinion

Do you even read what people put in replies or are you so full of woe is me that you think everyone is having a pop at you????? TWICE now i said you and people in general are entitled to their opinions and Twice you have blatently overlooked it. All im saying is that things seem to get blown out of all proportion on here and this thread is proving no different and its at poor Dragonfly and Brodie's expence!!!!

[QUOTE=aurora32;717493]Do you even read what people put in replies or are you so full of woe is me that you think everyone is having a pop at you?????

Yes i read them, but they don't always make sense

Have just voted for Brodie! He's definitely the best looking dog on the site!! (IMHO, of course) Good Luck Dragonfly and Brodie!!

clearly you dont and i refuse to let this thread be hijacked further by keeping adding fuel to your fire!!!!

This is about voting for Brodie nothing more and if you chose not to and vote for another animal the is YOUR CHOICE.

I've voted a few times now and I'll pop back every so often

Has anyone else noticed the chocolate coloured one in the banner on the top of the page - furthest right picture - what a cutie too
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Brodie up to 177.....C,mon folk's get votin' for the beautiful Brodie........

Up to 227 now. Haven't quite caught up with the Frankie fella yet, but there's still time.

My vote has also just gone in ... for Brodie, of course .

Good grief !!

On every single thread on here - there will be somebody to start an argument !!!!!! ''

Hey Dragonfly, I'm gonna vote for Brodie, cos I think he looks gorgeous and I know you've had a difficult time - but BOY what a Sweetheart !!!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

me and my sister voted brodie i got loads of people to vote for him so we all hope he winsgood luck brodiewhy do people start arguments on little things by the way brodie is one gorgous doodle
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

Brodie at 240......will be voting till bedtime

comon people VOTE brodie make him a winner as he is such a cutie keep the votes going

252........Brodie needs some more votes!!!!!!

broodie is up to 273 i voted again i will vote every so often

Default Vote

Voted brodie Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the chocolate coloured one in the banner on the top of the page - furthest right picture - what a cutie too
    Yes it's lovely isn't it?

Still voting!!!!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast