Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please vote for Brodie

Quote Originally Posted by bustergirl View Post
    i voted for brodie he has 63% of votes its the most on ithope he wins best wishes xx
    bustergirl
    no bustergirl, he's not winning as there are 2 polls and a dog in poll 1 has 300 votes - and its not cute lol

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    no bustergirl, he's not winning as there are 2 polls and a dog in poll 1 has 300 votes - and its not cute lol
    Maybe the owners are doing what you are! Asking people on forums,Friends,Family to vote and they have asked more people.

Quite sad really,People just end up voting for the owners rather than the dog. Or am i missing the point

Thats why i think the wrong dogs win this type of competitions!

B.T.W I voted for Miley, Because she's The best looking doodle

its a free choice but Brodie is cutest but I'm extremely biased

its a free choice
    Remind me! Whats the title of this thread

Billy Boy if you are intent on turning this into yet another argumentative thread please carry on however my OP as quoted below just asks for a vote if people have time, if you don't have time - fine, if you don't have inclination - fine, if you wish to add to ignore list - fine I have not said you must vote for him and no other dog!

If you have a couple of minutes can you give him a vote please

Rise above Dragonfly, not even worth a response

Just been on the site and Brodie certainly looks the most handsome doodle to me and he has got my vote anyday

Go Brodie, Go Brodie, Go Brodie

Good luck!!!

He has my vote too.

Brodie is a lovely boy & certainly deserves to win.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Billy Boy if you are intent on turning this into yet another argumentative thread please carry on however my OP as quoted below just asks for a vote if people have time, if you don't have time - fine, if you don't have inclination - fine, if you wish to add to ignore list - fine I have not said you must vote for him and no other dog!
    Touchy! Yet Another argumentative thread Just started by giving my opinon on why another dog was winning and not YOURS, And it's not cute,( your words not mine)
    And i did have time to vote, Thanks
    And why would i add to my ignore list? Believe it or not if i dont like a thread i dont read it! Simples.
    Sorry for hijacking your thread! I will leave you to drum up some more votes

Crikey some people have little to argue about!

Anyhoo back to the lovely Brodie who deserves every single vote as not only is he the cutest but he has been through such a rough time and come through it with such courage.
    Definitely a winner!

So lets keep voting all day to get him into the lead!

When does voting end?
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    Maybe the owners are doing what you are! Asking people on forums,Friends,Family to vote and they have asked more people.

Quite sad really,People just end up voting for the owners rather than the dog. Or am i missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Crikey some people have little to argue about!
    Liz Can you explain to me how this is arguing?
    Dragonfly made a comment on how her dog was not winning but a dog who she describes as not even cute was, And i voiced my opinion on how i though that was, How's is that arguing
    I call it having a opinion! Or are you not allowed to have one?
    Sorry for coming into the thread again but i think liz's comment was unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Okay maybe argue was the wrong word for which I apologise but still think your comments were unnecessary as Dragonfly was only asking for people to vote for Brodie and if you didn't want to do this then don't see why you felt the need to comment?
    I felt the need to comment because she basically saying she cant understand how he's not winning as the dog that is winning is not as cute as her dog!
    That is what my post was about. Just my opinion nothing else.

oops you seemed to have removed your post! But now it's back again

Really, you think?

And the dogs don't give a hoot. It's simply a fun way for owners to showcase their wee beauties. They don't love them any less if they don't win.

This comment is rather childish and unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post

Really! Why? Just my opinion. It is after all a open vote and you can vote for who you wish! Is it not.
    Or are you not allowed to say on the thread you voted for someone else? If so why not?

You gave your opinion which is totally your right, as it is Dragonfly's right to defend herself at your discreet jibe about asking for peoples votes for her gorgeous doggie. Which i hasten to add i have done on more than one occasion as i feel he deserves to win. You have then gone on to jibe at others and tried to start yet another debate on what is and is not correct, at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their views and votes and all dragonfly asked was if people had time could they vote for him not a big ask or pressure to do so at any time so why are you making it into something more than it is??

Hope he does well Dragonfly as he is a gorgeous chap

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post

No it is not. Anyone can vote for any pet they want to

I have just voted for Brodie again.

Also having two polls skews it in favour of the one in the larger poll as more people will click on that so there will obviously be more votes. Poor, poor website design in my opinion.

Hey, Billy Boy, don't get your knickers in a twist. It's only a bit of fun.

Anyway, it's up to 153 votes now. Let's hope our local boy wins.

[QUOTE=aurora32;717396 so why are you making it into something more than it is??
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry i'm not making it into something more, You are by posting this remark

I would of left it at my 2nd post but then felt the need to reply to comments left on the thread,Which is my right is it not? So how can you take that to be making more than it is

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    Hey, Billy Boy, don't get your knickers in a twist. It's only a bit of fun.
    How do you know i wear knickers

I know it's a bit of fun, Thats why i voted

How do you know i wear knickers
    Well you see, I met this wee man, and told me that.....ooops, can't say any more on here. My lips are sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    No it is not. Anyone can vote for any pet they want to .
    I totally agree, Serenity, but this is Dragonfly’s thread about Brodie. If Billy Boy wants to vote for Miley, Mary Lou or whichever dog he/she prefers that’s perfectly fine. Telling Dragonfly that her dog was not the best looking serves no purpose whatsoever. Over and out.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast