Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: its been a while..

Default its been a while..

its been a while since i have been in a quiz as i am working now but as i am house ridden due to injury i thought i would make a friday night quiz if a few people were up for it, i will drag mum into scoring again and it will be the same scoring as i did last time ( points for 1st 2nd and 3rd) as it gives the people with a slow connection the chance to get in!! i hope that people will show interest on the thread if i get a fair bit of intrest i will go ahead with the quiz!! it will start about 8:30 and shouldnt last to long so the people who are going to the pub have plenty of time.

all the best

kaz xx

i give you my support for this

Quote Originally Posted by young_fishin_neep
    its been a while since i have been in a quiz as i am working now but as i am house ridden due to injury i thought i would make a friday night quiz if a few people were up for it, i will drag mum into scoring again and it will be the same scoring as i did last time ( points for 1st 2nd and 3rd) as it gives the people with a slow connection the chance to get in!! i hope that people will show interest on the thread if i get a fair bit of intrest i will go ahead with the quiz!! it will start about 8:30 and shouldnt last to long so the people who are going to the pub have plenty of time.

all the best

kaz xx
    Don't be too good Kas, I have to do the quiz on sunday, lol , but will join you if I don't forget
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'll look in also Kaz, and why are you house bound, been sliding down the Braes to the harbour?
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

changilass- me to good

golach - not quite!! just went over on my ankle on our lane on my way to school on tuesday morning and now im in crutches till i can walk on it again

kaz xx

I won't be able to make it, I'm away for the weekend.
    Good luck, hope you get a few there.

I'll try to be there!

Good luck with the recovery to your ankle. I think that I just moved 4 sets of crutches. No one wants used crutches and the ankle sprainers/breakers in my household never seem to be in the same place as the crutches when these things happen.

canuck that is well and truely sods law lol

i know =how it feels to break bones TRUST ME!! lol i have broken my ankle twice already and i am glad that they so far dont think its another break

kaz xx
    ღ ღ ღ ღ kazzii ღ ღ ღ ღ I'm a devil in disguise

if i can suss out the chatroom , i will try and pop in for a wee whiley
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

what do you mean suss out the chatroom? whats ur problem?

kaz xx

Kaz - somewhere in the move I have packed in a very safe place my password to the chatroom. Tomorrow I shall search for it, but if I am not there you will know that it is in a very, very, very safe place.

lol, seee now im sensible and use only 3 different passwords so its easy to find out which one it is!!

kaz xx