Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: inverness b&b

Default inverness b&b

hi ive gotta goto inverness for 4 days at end of next month and wondering if anyone can recommend any good cheap b&b's to stay in. Dont need anything posh as long as it got a bed and a shower that will do me

Hi.I have stayed in Winstons Guest house a few times.It is along the river,but near to the centre.Nothing too fancy but it is nice and clean and a lovely breakfast.Here is the website
    http://www.winstonguesthouse.com/

Default bed and breakfasts

Hey, i always stay in the Ardross Guest house when i visit inverness, they are friendly and the rooms are clean, not too fancy and great breakfast. They are situated just across the river, round the corner from eden court.

Here is a link to the website http://www.scottishaccommodationinde...guesthouse.php

Hope this has helped x

Would reccomend both Winstons and Ardross

Would recommend the Winston Guest house as well, stay there when i go down to do my xmas shopping

Ialways stay at Raigmore Motel, central, by bus stop,cl ean,comfortable tv tea/coffee ensuite £28or Draikies cottage b and b across the road £25
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come