Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lhaso Apso vs Shitzu

Default Lhaso Apso vs Shitzu

I always get these 2 breeds of dog mixed up as they look fairly similar. If you were to get a puppy which of these breeds would you advise? I googled them both but wondered if anyone had some first hand experience of either of these.
    Thanks, Jenni

Myself i would choose the Lhasa
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

I've owned both breeds and from what I've seen they are very similar in disposition and maintenance. The Shih Tzus are more playful and get along better with other dogs and children than the Lhasa did.

Smile

Hi
    I have 2 Lhasa Apso's and I can honestly say they are really great little dogs. The girl Maizie is my daughters, she has a great nature sometimes a bit of a mind of her own but adorable little dog. Dougal is mine and what a star. Quite an obedient little dog and fun and friendly nature. I would have no doubts in recommending them as a family pet.

i have a lhapso apso and can honestly say i wouldn't be without him, they are great little dogs to have around the house