Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fathers Day - any suggestions

Question Fathers Day - any suggestions

I's fathers day this weekend...has anyone got any ideas for the "Wicker who has most things!"?
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

How old is he and what's he into?

Quote Originally Posted by mccaugm
    I's fathers day this weekend...has anyone got any ideas for the "Wicker who has most things!"?
    Special meal at your local Tandoori wouldn't go amiss. If I had kids that is what I would want.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Question Suggestions....

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    Special meal at your local Tandoori wouldn't go amiss. If I had kids that is what I would want.
    Not a bad idea, he loves curry, his kids (when they behave), computer games and movies.
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Not a bad idea, he loves curry, his kids (when they behave), computer games and movies.
    Excellent! Dress the kids up as little waiters, get in a smashing takeaway and some Cobra beer, rent a Bollywood movie and play the new X-box game 'Death on the Ganges'.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    Excellent! Dress the kids up as little waiters, get in a smashing takeaway and some Cobra beer, rent a Bollywood movie and play the new X-box game 'Death on the Ganges'.
    This list would ensure she'd not be around next fathers day.
    I'd bbe languishing in Strangeways &
    thinkin' 'where did I go wong'
    Dont mention the chinese.

Angry

ive got 1 idea how about change the law so fathers on fathers day can actyually see there kids ,its a sods law because im female its a right i bring the kids up ,think its high time us males were respected more ,i was close to my kids till oldest was 4 years and still am through fone etc and when they come up or i visit which is no where near enough ,then its up to ex wife where she wants to live, i guess another part of being female right ,500 miles away etc so i can roughley see my kids 3 to 4 times a year because im male ,dosent make sence to me ,ud be better be born a female the way i feel about the law ?

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    ive got 1 idea how about change the law so fathers on fathers day can actyually see there kids ,its a sods law because im female its a right i bring the kids up ,think its high time us males were respected more ,i was close to my kids till oldest was 4 years and still am through fone etc and when they come up or i visit which is no where near enough ,then its up to ex wife where she wants to live, i guess another part of being female right ,500 miles away etc so i can roughley see my kids 3 to 4 times a year because im male ,dosent make sence to me ,ud be better be born a female the way i feel about the law ?
    Sorry to hear that, this seems to be the case with a lot of father's. Can't you gain more access through the courts.?

Default Sad on Fathers Day

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    Really sorry to hear that. Do your kids have a computer you could always set up a webcam so you can chat to them. I know its not the same as seeing them.

Wink fathers day - any suggestions

A spade and a fork for the garden, plus a few shrubs. Good exercise, outdoors and if he's really makes a good job give him a can of lager as a special reward

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Fathers' Day

My father likes getting flying vouchers from Far North Aviation at Wick Airport and he can take two others with him when he goes. Great experience and you can pick your route!

http://www.farnorthaviation.co.uk/

Cheers,
    Ann

*this year i am looking to get the new stranglers greatest hits dvd or some of my albums (vynl) bought on cd for me(specifically "the clash" lodons calling.)*

failing that i will be happy with the homemade cards my to rugrats will make me.

*inserted incase my wife happens to read this thread!!
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

Quote Originally Posted by janette
    A spade and a fork for the garden, plus a few shrubs. Good exercise, outdoors and if he's really makes a good job give him a can of lager as a special reward

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gosh,you know how to treat a man!

lol, some peace and quiet to watch the footie will do me just fine,