Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jamie Stone MSP claims 42p for pint of milk!!!

Default Jamie Stone MSP claims 42p for pint of milk!!!

I was disgusted to read here that despite his massive salary Jamie Stone the Lib Dem MSP for Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross claimed 42p for a pint of milk!! from the taxpayers money - this must be bureaucracy gone mad.

The proof is here

Anyone else think this is a step to far

What did Gordon Campbell call him - Stone of Density wasn't it ?

Hes not so dense when it comes to filling in the old expense form eh?

Theres a story here
    http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...?id=2426172005

Most people have to pay there own bus/ taxi fare, why cant they? There should be a set limit for expenses then its out of there own pocket. They'd soon learn to cost cut, like the rest of us.

some of the expenses they claim back is ridiculous one was for 7p. I'd be embarassed to claim that. some folk have a right brass neck.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebus_Apollo
    I was disgusted to read here that despite his massive salary Jamie Stone the Lib Dem MSP for Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross claimed 42p for a pint of milk!! from the taxpayers money - this must be bureaucracy gone mad.

The proof is here

Anyone else think this is a step to far
    Does that really surprise anybody? All through History politicians have been corrupt & in it for themselves, why do ye feel shocked at that?
    Who was the politician that claimed for shoelaces a few years back? I remember laughing at that 1, & the mp who claimed for paper clips? Fair enough , they will use a lot of them in a 4 year stretch.