Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Lighthouse & John Goldie

Default The Lighthouse & John Goldie

We had a great night at the Lighthouse last night, thanks to our impeccable hosts, John and Isaac. The wee guy on the drums in the first half was amazing!

I wasn't looking forward to the second half much - it's more hubby's scene than mine. What can I say? Excellent stuff from John Goldie - his talent and his banter was enjoyed by us both.

Good for you in keeping the local music scene alive and securing the world-wide talents to come play North of the Ord.

Your venue is unique though last night it was swathed in mist. It was still pretty amazing when I walked up to the carpark and the Viewpoint during the break. The mist had cleared a bit by then.

All best to you both, until the next time.....

Thanks for your kind words, Moira, I am glad you enjoyed the night. John Goldie was brilliant.
    The young drummer was Jack Macphee.

Ah yes, Jack, I remember now. He was sitting behind us for most of the first half. I loved his hat and his talent was there for all to see and enjoy. He was a true star!

Ta for reminding me of the name Gleber2.

Dang. I was wanting to make it up to this show but was working. Hopefully next time.
    Glad it was a successful night
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.