Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Where is Scotsboy?

Default Where is Scotsboy?

Is hein org jail or is he just not posting on here anymore?

Pepsi hasnt been on much either, but the Doc has returned, Does anybody ken where he is?

Dunno about either of those two, but when are you off Mr Roses?

Im goin to the Granite city on wednesday morning, Chopper on Thursday morning 10 am, So hopefully its a 2 week trip & I can still go to the Org night out. Connie & cedric are going, Chobbers also so maybe a few more may appear.
    We are all going out that night regardless, so come along i dont think ye`ll be disappointed folks

Good luck with the new job. I guess it'll be a wee bit different from the taxi.

Apologies for taking this thread off-topic, but disappearing Orgers are a growing business.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    Im goin to the Granite city on wednesday morning, Chopper on Thursday morning 10 am, So hopefully its a 2 week trip & I can still go to the Org night out. Connie & cedric are going, Chobbers also so maybe a few more may appear.
    We are all going out that night regardless, so come along i dont think ye`ll be disappointed folks
    Good luck wi' yer new job Stone Roses,man.Has the date definetly been set for the 30th.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

That was the date most folk decided on for the poll , so motion carried Friday the 30th of June it is. Just hope Im home

I had a wee jaunt which took me to Glasgow, Thirsa, Orkney and Dubai........now back home.

Touched that I was missed!
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Good to see yer back man