Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Sesh 30th May - Charity Gig

I am lightened up. Look over the past three pages to see that. I would hardly say I over reacted, or had a go, hence my at the end of my post. He saw fit to retort and have a go at me for being "tiresome" and "rude," don't see you telling him to pipe down. Perhaps Dave needs to lighten up?

Aaaand, despite the 3 pages of posts in which other members of the forum became involved, I'm the easy target here because I like to poke fun at people. Where's grief for BigKev or tattoo_tearz(who executed a sucker punch with the dress picture, if I do say so myself!)

Why overreact and have double standards?

Kev, why are you asking what time the bands are on? I sent you an email a few weeks ago with the bands times on it and there has only been one swap. Its not Rocket Science.

Tattoo Tearz, big woop, you 'found' a photo of me in a dress from last year when me and about 5 mates dressed up for a laugh. A lot of people remember that night and it was a good one. Infact, most girls in skins were probably jealous of the attention we got. We even managed to get that photo in the William Wilson national magazine!

Anybody recognise the guy on the left?

Aye it's been a fun thread and will hopefully continue for many generations. You just got a bit personal and I pointed it out. Maybe it's my age. When you get to be as old as me you feel the need to rail against injustice and fight for truth and love. Is that okay? I'd hate to think that things have irrevocably changed in our relationship. You're my go-to guy jeid! I wanna = pwnd!!!!!!!!
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrich View Post
    Aye it's been a fun thread and will hopefully continue for many generations. You just got a bit personal and I pointed it out. Maybe it's my age. When you get to be as old as me you feel the need to rail against injustice and fight for truth and love. Is that okay? I'd hate to think that things have irrevocably changed in our relationship. You're my go-to guy jeid! I wanna = pwnd!!!!!!!!
    Because I told him that he was greeting and sucking the fun out of the thread? Right.

Well, I've been posting here for god knows how long and if you haven't figured out that I like to wind people up/poke fun at them etc, you need to practise more.

Your go to guy? heyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    We even managed to get that photo in the Gay Times!
    Well done

For the rest of us who don't know the order of the bands, it'd be good to know. Not the times perhaps, but the order of things, just so I don't miss any bands by staying at home and having my tea or whatever only to arrive to have missed After Hours and the possibility of Boney Maroney!

Jeid, I was wrong. YOU=pwnd!
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

It might happen. I'm not with the band on Sunday so the embargo may be lifted and boney maroney could = pwnd.

On an earlier post, right enough there's nothing on the poster about running order. But then I suppose in the interest of fair play and all being in it together maybe it's better not to have a hierarcy from opening act to headliner on the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrich View Post
    Jeid, I was wrong. YOU=pwnd!
    I fail to see the pwnage? Please point me in the nearest direction, otherwise, I may have to break out a facepalm

och we were just having a laugh. moncur put messages out to all the bands with all this info dictating this and that. then when we asked him questions he responded saying he had nothing to do with it (or in this case didnt respond at all) so he deserves to be wound up. charity or not.

Its all just a bit of fun. with some of the things thats been said to/about me over this gig i could say a whole lot worse but i would rather just lighten up and post pics of moncur in a dress..... which by the way lad ..... NONE of the girls were jealous of you.

looking forward to the gig on sunday, last years in many ways was a great success.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    I fail to see the pwnage? Please point me in the nearest direction, otherwise, I may have to break out a facepalm
    You need to practice son.

If people are desperate to know the bands start times I will post them this evening once I get home from work.

BTW, the organiser of this event is Kerry Harrison and Andy Crawfrod has also helped organise it. I have had no part in saying what band plays or at what time they play.

Kerry asked me to email bands with the info as I had the contact details at hand.

I have been told that the soundmen for the gig are theboss and his brother Kevin.

Music really is a dreadful thing isn't it? It brings out the worst in us all.

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    I have been told that the soundmen for the gig are theboss and his brother Kevin.
    Big Kev will be the main man on the desk for this. I will be there to cover the desk (as it's a long session) and Kevin usually takes care of sorting out the stage etc. Big Kev is always Skins primary sound gadgie. I think info has been mixed up due to alot of Kevs being mentioned. Sunday will run as smoothly as last year did!

By the way, The Sellouts are on early. Get in line to hear the sweetest sounding bag of cats around

Here is a grand embarrasing picture of myself:

Kev, hope you see the funny side of that pic I posted of you. Was a little childish of me to post it but its a damn funny pic! I'll delete it if you want.

If we cant laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at?

Aye, grand photo, thanks for cutting out the boug!!

I have a better baby photo:

Somebody should read this out on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Somebody should read this out on Sunday

you should start the day off with a dramatic reading lol

Or this one for Moncur.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast