Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lottery winner buys LFC

Default Lottery winner buys LFC

Belfast man who won the lottery on Saturday night has purchased Liverpool F C. His delighted wife said! Thank God he only got 3 numbers, who knows what he would of bought if he had got all 6.

[quote=Bazeye;707986]Belfast man who won the lottery on Saturday night has purchased Liverpool F C. His delighted wife said! Thank God he only got 3 numbers, who knows what he would of bought if he had got all 6.[/quote]

I wish that someone would buy us, very very soon.
    My prediction is that Gerrard will move and proceeds from sale will pay another load of interest payments due. Rafa and Torres will stay.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-26497332/

The Liverpool Echo has been very protective to the Yanks, but it has now turned against them in a big way

If I still lived in Liverpool, I would join "Spirit of Shankly" and lock myself to gates to club shop. All the idiots buying shirts/books etc do not really seem to accept that by buying merchandise, all they are doing, is helping Americans pay off debts, None of money will go Rafa

The one consolation is that Circus ManU are having worse problems that us and have less money to us £5 for Berbatov anyone
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Exclamation

I don't think Gerrard will ever leave.
    Didn't he have the oppotunity a while back, and trouser some serious cash?
    Couldn't bring himself to do it!
    A true "jersey" player if I'm not very much mistaken.
    I'm not a Liverpool supporter btw...just admired the guy for his loyalty.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    [quote=Bazeye;707986]Belfast man who won the lottery on Saturday night has purchased Liverpool F C. His delighted wife said! Thank God he only got 3 numbers, who knows what he would of bought if he had got all 6.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-26497332/

If I still lived in Liverpool, I would join "Spirit of Shankly" and lock myself to gates to club shop. All the idiots buying shirts/books etc do not really seem to accept that by buying merchandise, all they are doing, is helping Americans pay off debts, None of money will go Rafa

The one consolation is that Circus ManU are having worse problems that us and have less money to us £5 for Berbatov anyone
    [/quote]

What I cant fathom is all the people at OT wearing their green and yellow scarves and wearing replica shirts . If they want to protest stop going and join us at Gigg Lane watching FC United.