Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Please could anyone help?

Smile Please could anyone help?

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help at all, we have recently moved to the area (Castletown) and was wondering if anyone had a horse/pony to loan or one that myself and daughter could ride for them, i have over 20 years experience in all aspects as i had my own stud, land and horses etc but had to sell up all a few years back due to a divorce and my daughter is novice loves riding and willing to learn. But now i havnt got the facility to have one on my own land etc as i did before, so it would be rented land could anyone, suggest who i could ask for this and prices as with never renting ground am usure of what is a good price etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as have never lost the bug and itching to get back into it xx

oh l love horses to and used to ride all the time and my son really wants to learn so if you here let me know please, l was even thinking about finding some grazing and hoping to get one.

There a riding stables not far from you in Lyth - Horsin around
    They do lessons etc sorry but donn't know there number !
    If that helps !

Yeh just looked it's on the Business page of the org phone number etc of the Lyth riding school

Have sent you pm