Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: First Aid Course

Default First Aid Course

Hi Does anyone know any first aid courses running soon. i have my name down for the college but it is not until august.

any information would be brill.

thanks

The Red Cross hold first aid courses in thurso, there is one coming up shortly and i will let you know the details later.
    St johns ambulance also have first aid courses.

Default first aid course

i have been thinking of taking a first aid course as well. very very good thing to do
    remember me im annie gee :-)

Quote Originally Posted by gee
    i have been thinking of taking a first aid course as well. very very good thing to do
    Me too. I wonder if it is expensive to do?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

the courses are usually free and you get a little certificate. your new knowledge could save a life.

Default First Aid

I am up for that...have done them before but a very long time ago. Something good to add to my C.V.
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Default first aid

im in the middle of one being run by St Andrews Ambulance Association. It is very good if you pm me i will pass on the details on of the trainer/assessor who runs the course. They do all first aid courses including a 13 week standard, 1 day emergency, health and safety at work, anaphlaxis course, baby and child, and more. Yu have to pay for the courses if it is red cross, college or st andrews. You et a certificate and it lasts for 3 years.