Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Congrats Sanny

Anonymous Guest

Well done Sanny on winning the quiz on Thursday. Just make sure you stick to your guns next Thursday as they can be a right unruley mob in the quiz room

caraid

Yep, we're a terrible lot... well... You is anyways!

Congrats!
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Well done Sanny! And don't worry about a fecht. As long as you don't tell us that Redwood trees grow in Los Angeles, you'll be all right. (And fer cryin' out loud, don't mention crowdie LOL)

Caraid, for the record, redwoods need constant moisture in the air, aka heavy fog, of which LA has ZERO, unless they put it into barrels and ship it to the Botanical Gardens in LA. Which of course would be STEALING from SF.

Weegili, are you wearing Blue and Gold colors? -Helen

Anonymous Guest

thanx im lookin 4ward to the quiz on thursday, hope evry1 is swottin up coz its gonna be a tuffy hardy har har

MUAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A tough one hay? Well... tougher than Ann Robinson tough? Or just tough? Cause I can handle the 2 of them me thinks

That's confidence for ya... only, I'll probably not show for fear of showing myself up as stupid! LOL

"People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!