Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 9 May Quiz

Default 9 May Quiz

How did the quiz go last night?

Forgot to put up the scores!!! (they were so badly behaved I was glad it was over and ran to a darkened room to lie down) (You - you know who you are!!!)

1st - Invisible!!!
    2nd - Venture!!
    3rd - Morganria!

Well done all and it was a laugh as usual! Really good to see some new faces taking part! I hope we didn't put you off

PS Thank you to Mr L

Oh bloomin heck I have tried to post an item using FOUR smilies! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (Please insert - using yer own mind - the paranoia smiley, the rolly eyed smiley and the gurny angry devil face!!!)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Hahaha as yet there are no exclamation mark police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    Forgot to put up the scores!!! (they were so badly behaved I was glad it was over and ran to a darkened room to lie down) (You - you know who you are!!!)

1st - Invisible!!!
    2nd - Venture!!
    3rd - Morganria!

Well done all and it was a laugh as usual! Really good to see some new faces taking part! I hope we didn't put you off

PS Thank you to Mr L

Oh bloomin heck I have tried to post an item using FOUR smilies! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (Please insert - using yer own mind - the paranoia smiley, the rolly eyed smiley and the gurny angry devil face!!!)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Hahaha as yet there are no exclamation mark police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EXCLAMATION MARK POLICE HERE!

How dare you use more exclamations than i use!!!! Its against the law i will have you know!!! lol!

Sorry i missed most of it! The night never went the way i planned!

over and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

LOL Shelley - thanks for dropping by anyhow!

CANARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet again I missed a good night because I got called in to work at short notice; I'm not complaining though, the boss said he'd give me double the overtime rate.

Glad things went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr L took ages working out what Mr L meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that anyone was misbehaving, usually everyone is so well behaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well stop now as I have used up my share of smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Yet again I missed a good night because I got called in to work at short notice; I'm not complaining though, the boss said he'd give me double the overtime rate.
    Moneybags!

Quote Originally Posted by laguna2 View Post
    Glad things went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mr L took ages working out what Mr L meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe that anyone was misbehaving, usually everyone is so well behaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Might as well stop now as I have used up my share of smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aye at least there was one less troublemaker!

I have removed both yer smilies so that I can add mine!

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    I have removed both yer smilies so that I can add mine!
    Not to be outdone, I have removed your smilies so that I can use mine