Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Erm the fans of the EPL clubs of course Tell me youre fishing ?
    The point is, there are leagues all around the world that are more exciting than the EPL, display far more attractive football than the EPL, and are equally as relevant to a good Caithness loon as the EPL.

This apparent obsession with English football amongst native Caithnessians (if it is indeed native Caithnessians who are posting here) smacks of glory-hunting (I bet none of them support Stoke or Portsmouth) and a complete lack of ability at ignoring SKY Sports' endless hyperbole.

I thought people would have more sense, to be honest.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Its not over yet. Man Utd are having talks with Portsmouth about forming a coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    The point is, there are leagues all around the world that are more exciting than the EPL, display far more attractive football than the EPL, and are equally as relevant to a good Caithness loon as the EPL.

This apparent obsession with English football amongst native Caithnessians (if it is indeed native Caithnessians who are posting here) smacks of glory-hunting (I bet none of them support Stoke or Portsmouth) and a complete lack of ability at ignoring SKY Sports' endless hyperbole.

I thought people would have more sense, to be honest.
    Stoke ? Portsmouth ? no thanks , without mentioning my English team they finished in the bottom half of the EPL but were comfortable enough in the end.

Ive said it before, La Liga is the most skillful & best league in the world- but I have no problem with plastic Mancs & bin dippers arguing over who is the better club- I find it amusing & entertaining even if you dont Metalattak.

Im not allowed to discuss my Scottish club on here , so I just dont get why you dont like us discussing EPL clubs ? I am not remotely interested in Finnish football- youre in a minority there I guess
    Cmey e Scorries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12