Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Well done Chelsea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Well done Chelsea

Although not a Chelsea supporter I have to say well done on winning EPL
    They have shown that you can win trophies by playing attractive football.

Well done
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Although not a Chelsea supporter I have to say well done on winning EPL
    They have shown that you can win trophies by playing attractive football.

Well done
    Bet you wouldnt have congratulated Sir Alex had he eclipsed the amount of titles your team had won ? I cant see him doing it next year unless he has a big change of personnel- Berbatov-£31 million oooh dear, he makes Kris Boyd look like Linford Christie
    Cmey e Scorries

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Bet you wouldnt have congratulated Sir Alex had he eclipsed the amount of titles your team had won ? I cant see him doing it next year unless he has a big change of personnel- Berbatov-£31 million oooh dear, he makes Kris Boyd look like Linford Christie
    I might have said "well done" for winnning league but thats as far it would have gone.

I think Chelsea were the best team by a country mile this year and don't forget Essien was missing for half of it, I would swap SG for him.

I think that one of the reasons that Man Utds did not win league is AF's continued use of the older brigade. True they have had their moments this year but they are not getting any younger and they are holding back the progress of younger players.
    Berbaflop will be like Forlan, can't fit into Man U team. He will be sold this year and rediscover his true form, you don't go from being a great goalscorer to a poor one overnight.

That said from a LFC point of view I hope he stays and that AF play the "older brigade" every match
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade

I might have said "well done" for winnning league but thats as far it would have gone.

I think Chelsea were the best team by a country mile this year and don't forget Essien was missing for half of it, I would swap SG for him.

I think that one of the reasons that Man Utds did not win league is AF's continued use of the older brigade. True they have had their moments this year but they are not getting any younger and they are holding back the progress of younger players.
    Berbaflop will be like Forlan, can't fit into Man U team. He will be sold this year and rediscover his true form, you don't go from being a great goalscorer to a poor one overnight.

That said from a LFC point of view I hope he stays and that AF play the "older brigade" every match
    obviously another scouser that cant take the fact we have won 18 titles.same old crap eh!.stop living in the past liverpool are no longer a big team in the epl just a mid table outfit.SG going to man city or madrid and torres away back to spain then where will you be.as for the "old brigade" i take it you havent actulay seen them play live at anytime.. i go regulary to OT and giggs and scholes an the like are pure class as even gary neville is still putting in a good shift.anyone who thinks giggs is holding back a young player back knows nothing bout football.as for berbatov i admit he hasnt scored much but his first touch is unbelievable and he doesnt get the credit his link up play deserves he still pure class.cant believe another nugget on here mentioned berbatov and kris boyd in the same sentence!!.boyd wouldnt get a game for uniteds 4 th team and couldnt lace a united players boots!.as for chelsea well done but the title will be coming home again next year.19 TITLES then we will hear the scousers greet again.

Quote Originally Posted by fifa king View Post
    boyd wouldnt get a game for uniteds 4 th team and couldnt lace a united players boots!.as for chelsea well done but the title will be coming home again next year.19 TITLES then we will hear the scousers greet again.
    Typical arrogant Manc, boasting about something before actually acheve it
    Theatre of Dreams?, well it was theatre yester day. Smoke Bombs let off, charges from police horses and the clowns from the gren and yellos saying "We will not overbid, we shall pay a fair market price of £1M.
    Wake up and smell the coffee, THE OWNERS DO NOT WANT OR HAVE TO SELL
    Just pay the increases in your Season Ticket and start planning for life under another Ginger Whinger, David Moyes
    Remember, Liverpool are the most successful team in England - FACT

Ha ha they won by chance simply because Wigan match fixed to stop united winning the league

Every Northern supporter would rather support Chelsea that see Man U win

Typical arrogant Manc, boasting about something before actually acheve it
    Theatre of Dreams?, well it was theatre yester day. Smoke Bombs let off, charges from police horses and the clowns from the gren and yellos saying "We will not overbid, we shall pay a fair market price of £1M.
    Wake up and smell the coffee, THE OWNERS DO NOT WANT OR HAVE TO SELL
    Just pay the increases in your Season Ticket and start planning for life under another Ginger Whinger, David Moyes
    Remember, Liverpool are the most successful team in England - FACT

WHO MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THE GLAZERS YA FOOL.and anyway why have the cheek to mention american owners when your mob are protesting against yours..

why would moyes be such a bad choice?he the best of the managers outside of the top three!!

i think we know there is only one man that going to replace fergie anyway thats pretty obv..

we all know what happened to rafas "fact" rant.

KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH CAUSE MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE!!