Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are humans animals?

Who are the weak that some of you keep referring to? IMO The weak ones are the ones who are unaware and have no respect whatsoever for Spirit mainly because of their arrogance and ignorance as they are more preoccupied with material things and desires of the flesh! The ways of Man are not the ways of Spirit! The ones who respect Spirit and live by the Universal Laws and not Man made laws shall be the ones who survive as they are fully aware of what is happening and why......Are humans animals?.........IMO the majority are, personally I would prefer the company of animals to people, animals dont lie, cheat, steal, stab you in the back, put you down, set you up, wind you up, use and abuse you. They are at one with Spirit as we should also be......

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix
    they are more preoccupied with material things and desires of the flesh! The ways of Man are not the ways of Spirit!
    Exactly, so where does spirit have a role and what evidence is there for it?

personally I would prefer the company of animals to people, animals dont lie, cheat, steal, stab you in the back, put you down, set you up, wind you up, use and abuse you. They are at one with Spirit as we should also be......
    And the christian and spiritual ones amongst you will gladly leave your animals behind you when you enter the afterlife as according to them, animals have no soul.

So much for spirituality folks!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Exactly, so where does spirit have a role and what evidence is there for it?

And the christian and spiritual ones amongst you will gladly leave your animals behind you when you enter the afterlife as according to them, animals have no soul.

So much for spirituality folks!
    Phoenix, a spot on post.
    Rheghead, if you are not aware of the levels beyond the material plane and into the realm of the spirit then there is no proof but, because you are incapable of seeing it, does not mean that it does not exist. You mistakenly equate spirit with Christian. Two different animals.
    Each individual is responsible for his own Kharma and we leave nothing behind because "leaving behind" indicates a level of control which we do not have.
    It is impossible to prove the existance of the human soul let alone debate the animals.
    Last edited by Gleber2; 09-Jun-06 at 18:00.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Watcha talking about Rheghead? WE are first and foremost Spiritual Beings living in a Physical Material World, its not the other way around! To know Spirit you have to live that way not the ways of man. Evidence is not available for non-believers!:} Its there if you want to see it you got to open your eyes and ears! FYI Rheghead animals do have a spirit or soul, your dog or cat could have been your Great Aunt or Grandfather or anyone else you may have unfinished business with, they may have chosen to come back to you to sort things out.:} Thats my theory anyway and Im sticking with it, and I know I will meet with my pet friends on the other side and the ones who are with us now will always be with us WE are all part of the same consciousness! Everything has a soul or a spirit.........Planet Earth is a Living Breathing Entity as is the air that you breath, as is the trees and the flowers the birds the animals its all the same.........thats Spirituality! :}
    Last edited by phoenix; 09-Jun-06 at 18:01.

Go to it Phoenix!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    Phoenix, a spot on post.
    Rheghead, if you are not aware of the levels beyond the material plane and into the realm of the spirit then there is no proof but, because you are incapable of seeing it, does not mean that it does not exist. You mistakenly equate spirit with Christian. Two different animals.
    Each individual is responsible for his own Kharma and we leave nothing behind because "leaving behind" indicates a level of control which we do not have.
    It is impossible to prove the existance of the human soul let alone debate the animals.
    Cheers Gleber2! Compre.... I think!

thats Spirituality! :}
    keep it, I call it self-delusion.

You mistakenly equate spirit with Christian.
    No I don't and I didn't.

Christianity has the worse track record as a religion when it comes to animal rights.

In the Roman world it was only when Christians got a hold of the reins of power were thousands of giraffes and the like slaughtered under the gaze of the zealous converts.

No I don't and I didn't.

Christianity has the worse track record as a religion when it comes to animal rights.

In the Roman world it was only when Christians got a hold of the reins of power were thousands of giraffes and the like slaughtered under the gaze of the zealous converts.
    Spiritualist does not mean christian and the two should not be grouped together. When one has seen and accepted the realm of the spirit it does not entail worship or faith or all the rest of the hypocrasy of the organised religions. Your last post only strengthens my assertation theat you did and you do.

Watcha talking about Rheghead? WE are first and foremost Spiritual Beings living in a Physical Material World, its not the other way around!
    Now I'm getting confused, do we have souls or do we have bodies?

Your last post only strengthens my assertation theat you did and you do.
    Your last post only strengthens my assertation that you completely read what you want to read in other people's posts.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

!
    Befor I say a word, this post if from Gleber2 not his son. We must get another PC.
    I don't think there is dispute about the fact that you made the above statement which ceratinly lumps spirituality and christian in the same breath. If you meant something else, then make your statements of absolute certainty less ambiguous and you arguements less prejudiced and specious.
    Last edited by Chobbersjnr; 09-Jun-06 at 19:43.

Quote Originally Posted by fred
    Nothing is certain but I would have thought that we have both. Soul can mean so many things.

Nothing is certain but I would have thought that we have both. Soul can mean so many things.
    Soul is energy and can never be destroyed, once our bodies die I think we just transfer to another receptacle for that energy.
    Last edited by pultneytooner; 09-Jun-06 at 20:30.

According to science fiction films, one of our fears is being invaded by beings from another planet who will then take over and use up all our resources like parasites, does this mean we are our own worst nightmare?

keep it, I call it self-delusion.
    I call it a way of life Rheghead! :}

Quote Originally Posted by fred
    Our body is a vehicle for our spirit/soul.....dont know if the soul and the spirit are two different things though!

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    According to science fiction films, one of our fears is being invaded by beings from another planet who will then take over and use up all our resources like parasites, does this mean we are our own worst nightmare?
    Ha Ha Ha etc. Well said PT.

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Soul is energy and can never be destroyed, once our bodies die I think we just transfer to another receptacle for that energy.
    So soul is energy pultneytooner...........aye I think I get where youre coming from! Its these negative "souls" who you have to beware of, theyre the ones who take great delight at putting others down to make themselves feel more superior and to drain energy from them! :}

I dont think we need worry of "beings" from another planet though its the "beings" already on this planet Id be more worried about! :} If youre connected to the "source" though youve nothing to worry about! :}

So soul is energy pultneytooner...........aye I think I get where youre coming from! Its these negative "souls" who you have to beware of, theyre the ones who take great delight at putting others down to make themselves feel more superior and to drain energy from them! :}

I dont think we need worry of "beings" from another planet though its the "beings" already on this planet Id be more worried about! :} If youre connected to the "source" though youve nothing to worry about! :}
    woooohoooo pass that spliff over here please.

That's the thing though, we don't worry, it's our kids and grandchildren who will have to do the worrying. What a legacy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast