I stay in Harland Road in Castletown. Over the last couple of weeks I have been coming across poorly birds (approx 8) in my garden which end up dying. It seems to be all finches (goldfinches, greenfinches & chaffinches). The only fatalities i've ever had before is ones that fly into the glass doors and windows, but it's not the case this time. They all seem to have the same symptoms, fluffed up, lethargic, eventually unable to fly away, still trying to feed, difficulty in swallowing and seed stuck around the beak. One chaffinch had a visible lump on the side of its neck. I went on to the RSPB website and all the symptoms seem to match up with Cankur. Yesterday I emptied all my feeders into the bin and scrubbed everything with a bleach solution and I will stop feeding them for about 2 weeks (this is what the site advises). I have kept the last 2 birds and I am going to put them up to the lab at Janetstown tomorrow to find out for sure what is killing them. I spoke to my neighbour today, who also feeds the birds, if she has come across any dead ones in her garden, and she has had 4. She has now taken down her feeders also. We have collared doves that come to the garden also, and I had a poorly one which died about a month ago, and wondered maybe if they have the disease and have passed it on to the finches. If you know of anyone else in my area who feeds the birds can you please let them know. I will post the results when I get them.