Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eye candy

Default shop

great shop but cheaper in shop than on that website that has been put on here

Eye candy is a great wee shop, lady who runs it is friendly and ever so helpful. I'm just annoyed that in my stupidity I thought it was an opticians for about the first month and a half it had opened...

Was in again today, lovely shop owner and lovely items
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Thumbs up

Eye Candy now has loyalty cards; I'm well on my way to another treat. She also has a wish list.....

Quote Originally Posted by braalterr903 View Post
    great shop but cheaper in shop than on that website that has been put on here
    Hi braalter903
    I was wondering if you could tell me what it was you found more expensive on the website. It must be an error I have made!! It should all be the same price.
    Thanks
    Eye Candy - Take A Closer Look

hi ye its the big bags you have i only payed 4.95 in your shop, great bags holds lots.

Thumbs up

Love this shop and cant resist popping in a look!Have got some lovely bits of jewellery and have a list for xmas Very friendly & helpful too

Great for guys to shop in too because the lassie gives good advice and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post
    After all the recommendations I just had to try EYE CANDY in Princes Street in Thurso and I thoroughly agree with all the compliments paid on here!

What a wealth of goodies! Came out with more than I intended but then the prices are very reasonable and I like the fact that many of the items are FairTrade; something I thoroughly approve of....

The owner is a lovely lady who knows her subject and is attentive without being pushy. It is obvious she loves selling her beautiful wares....

I will be back!
    Well I went back yesterday and came out with some beautiful Cavendish French jewellry for my daughter's birthday which I am well pleased with. Beautifully boxed and comes in a lovely wee bag!

Thank you "Eye Candy", you are a joy to do business with.

They certainly are and the kiddies are welcomed and chatted to as well and I got a fantastic little canvas for my babies hand and foot print

Quote Originally Posted by Eyecandy View Post
    Thank you for adding us to the Recommendations and thank you to all who have visited the shop.

Buggies and children are most welcome and we look forward to seeing you.

www.eyecandyboutique.co.uk
    For every obstacle you overcome in life another one is sure to follow

Im avoiding going with the girls....
    I have noticed the hello kitty stuff on the website...and if Lauren sees it, she will badger me for the items relentlessly!
    (Daddy will give in)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12