Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy

Default loss

Quote Originally Posted by Fstevens View Post
    How kind you are, and my heart is now heavy for you now, I have lost six of my beloved dogs in the last four years, I have been a rescuer of Borzoi for 30 years, and it does not get any easier I can tell you, but the loss of three in 4 months, two of which were just a week apart, really tore my heart to bits, but I will do it again if another poor little soul comes my way, so much love was mine, they gave me so very much.

Please take comfort that you were her owner, she could have had someone who did not love her as you have, and I am a firm believer she will tell you when it is time, be strong be ,with her and talk to her and cuddle her.

People who say
    "It is only a dog" I feel so sorry for, that they have missed the gift of God, a dogs love.

Thinking of you and you baby.
    Kindest thoughts Fay
    thanks for your kind words, i appreciate them, i'm finding this hard as i have never gone through it before, the thought of not having her anymore breaks my heart, but what must be will be. thanks again and keep up the good work.

Fay my heart really goes out to you.To lose so many beloved dogs in such a short space of time is absolutely heartbreaking.

Stromalassy I , and I am sure many of us, know exactly what you are going through right now and send you love and cyber hugs.
    As you rightly say though she will let you know when she has had enough and it sounds as if she is enjoying life and wants to stay with you for a while yet.

Only other dog (animal) lovers understand just how much love and companionship they give us and what a huge gap they leave in our lives when they leave us.

I truly believe that we are reunited with them again one day and this gives me great comfort even though I miss all my animal family who have crossed over.

Thinking of you both. xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Stromalassy, my heart goes out to you too -- it's the dilemma that pet lovers dread and it is never easy. You will know when it is time.

Default my friend

Thanks all for your kind words, hopefully we will have a good few months with holly yet, in the meantime she is getting spoilt rotten. Thanks again all x

What a sad thread

My heart goes out to you both!

Tink
    xx
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

we too lost our old friend recently and it broke our hearts but i take comfort in knowing that we ended his suffering, instead of prolonging it. i only wish we could do it for our human loved ones. we had him cremated and now he sits looking over the garden in the sun, that was where he was at his happiest (after a long walk).

i am so sorry for you on the loss of your two dogs............. so hard.

take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12