Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Who will win the World Cup 2006?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

4 4.65%
  • Brazil

25 29.07%
  • England

12 13.95%
  • France

4 4.65%
  • Germany

3 3.49%
  • Spain

2 2.33%
  • United States

0 0%
  • African

1 1.16%
  • Other

11 12.79%
  • Dont care

24 27.91%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the World cup?

Default Who will win the World cup?

As its only 2 days away from the opening game & the T.V stations & media have reached fever pitch, I decided we`d have an Orgers poll to see who`s going to win, maybe yer tips are not in here, Im just going with the first teams I can remember..

How could you miss off Italy?! I think they have a great chance this year...

If you are to conduct a poll of who win's the World Cup then please ensure that all the countries get a fair vote, or could it be as your signature(G W Bush) suggest's , it's my way or no way at all.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Quote Originally Posted by mike.mckenzie
    How could you miss off Italy?! I think they have a great chance this year...
    your spot on, they wont be to far away

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    If you are to conduct a poll of who win's the World Cup then please ensure that all the countries get a fair vote, or could it be as your signature(G W Bush) suggest's , it's my way or no way at all.
    Read it man, OTHER that means Italy & all the teams I dont have on the poll. Im only allowed 10 options, I missed out Holland Italy & a couple of other highly fancied teams, well it was early in the day & as I said ,it was the first 1`s that came to my head

Easy, the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge
    Easy, the USA.
    Yes, I forsee the USA winning after a last minute touchdown takes the game to overtime and they then convert a 54yd field goal with the hysterical commentator screaming "This game is History"

Football is, to quote Kofi Annan "the only game that is played in every nation in the world, by every religion." So, given that America dominate the world, it's only right they should win the World Cup, and be the first nation to win a game they don't call the same as the rest of the world. I'm rootin' for them!

brazil to win.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

Astra Guest

What a load of rubbish .

So ye went for the dont care then Astra, I JUST knew ye were going to do that when I started the poll, so I put that bit in especially for you & Bingobabe

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    So ye went for the dont care then Astra, I JUST knew ye were going to do that when I started the poll, so I put that bit in especially for you & Bingobabe
    And the other 17..
    Last edited by angela5; 07-Jun-06 at 23:05.

Astra Guest

Whats it got to do with u if i dont like football thats the reason the poll there

I am sticking with Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    I am sticking with Greece.
    isn't that an oxymoron?
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

Lets be honest here.........It doesnt really matter who wins,as long as it isnt England.

Whats wrong with England? Theyre not a real threat to Brazil are they honestly, so why worry about them? They dont matter

Quote Originally Posted by BeJaye
    Lets be honest here.........It doesnt really matter who wins,as long as it isnt England.
    Even if you get them in the sweep?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzin
    Even if you get them in the sweep?
    yip.even if i get them in the sweep,i hope they are on the first plane home.

As its only 2 days away from the opening game & the T.V stations & media have reached fever pitch, I decided we`d have an Orgers poll to see who`s going to win, maybe yer tips are not in here, Im just going with the first teams I can remember..
    Australia are my choice to win the world cup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast