Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Waterfront

Default waterfront

sorry to say, but the last time i was in the waterfront the bar down stairs stopped serving alcohol at 2am, people then move upstairs for more drink as the bar there serves on until about 2.30, i was there i was served, i even managed to get a carry out at 2.30am. i did'nt notice the bar staff gone by 2.15am, wonder who served me then???

krieve Guest

sorry why would any one recommend the waterfront why pay five pound to go to that dump.

Yea ur right, i went half an hour before closing time coz all the other pubs were shut and still got charged a fiver.... A fiver for a whole half an hour, its my own fault for paying it but just fancied a boogie

mr_magoo Guest

i went in there one night by mistake,i thiught i was going in to a church,it was as quiet as a church,i only realised it wasnt when the wifey tried chargin me for the wine

it's a dump. i paid a fiver to get in tonight no-body in dancing on my own AHH!

The place is only what you make of it at end of the day.

Saturday night was very quiet and thats first time in a long time but think its due to everyone saving themselves for work nights out or something.
    No-body normally comes to the place til about 1am as thats when the yard finishes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123