Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karate Kid Plays Some Mean Guitar

lol i guess the general story line is a little cheesymbut the music is good.

basically lightning (i think thats his name well karate kid) hes trainin at a classical skool but incorprates too much blues into it and the school didnt like it he finds the old geezer willy and wants to join him to meet at the crossroad where willy made the deal with the devil to be able to play mean harmonica be a reall blues man.

the devil is there and hes there for his end of the deal, willies soul. he goes on to explain 'i met a memphis man a few years back real good gutiar playa name a jack butler' (ha ha how sad) well karate kids agrees to go beat him and well he does kidna predictable otherwise it wud spoil the story if they didnt win

anyway ye lol nuff o my ramblin

crossroads was a good film i recorded it last night and watched it earlier. it was kinda predictable but still worth watching eitherway.

Default Crossroads

Did you hear about the Dyslexic guitarist who went to the crossroads and sold his soul to santa ?

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by cmack
    yeh steve vai played both guitar parts, and yeh it was a version of paganini's 5th caprice tht he won with, prety dam ace i think!
    mmm yup remember that piece prefer air by jason becker though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12