Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: house swap

Default house swap

hi i am in a 2 bedroom council house and i am keen in doing a house swap with some one eather a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom house.I dont mind the location with good size garden to the front and rear We have a good size living ara and kitten and bathroom has just ben renavated last year the reasaon is i only moved up hear 5 years ago and not seen moast of caithness yet and would to see it. if you would like more info pleae pm me thanks.
    c jones

Quote Originally Posted by cezzy1234
    hi i am in a 2 bedroom council house and i am keen in doing a house swap with some one eather a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom house.I dont mind the location with good size garden to the front and rear We have a good size living ara and kitten and bathroom has just ben renavated last year the reasaon is i only moved up hear 5 years ago and not seen moast of caithness yet and would to see it. if you would like more info pleae pm me thanks.

??? house swap so you can see more of caithness???

You would be better swapping your house for a caravan then. That would save you all the upheaval of swapping houses after you have seen one part of caithness.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

local council offices have a list of people looking for house swaps

Quote Originally Posted by coastown
    local council offices have a list of people looking for house swaps

They do, but if all else fails then it's caravan hunting.
    You could'nt get a better view than this.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Smile Hi

Hi Cezzy,
    It's stella, give me a phone or I will ring you Thursday about 4.00. Tried to phone earlier in week but you were out, hope i can help,

Take care,
    speak soon