Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Anyone supporting England?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    Should we beat T & T that'll be us qualifying for the second round - will let you know how it feels - as you've never been there!
    yeah but we have never openly cried our eyes out cause we got a yellow card either, we are bred tough up here,not like you southern nancies.

Quote Originally Posted by landmarker
    Absolutely and emphatically YES! If ENgland had not qualified and Scotland had then I guarantee there would be saltyres flying on vars* driven by ENglishmen down here. Most Brits love the underdog. Scotland wins would be cheered to the rafters in 80% of pubs down here, nee bother.

*typo, but left it to represent vans and cars lol.
    When england stop singing "are you scotland in disguise?" as they did with jamaica last week when they're destroying substandard opposition then I'll believe their "britishness"

Smile World cup

Now thats quality for you!!!!!!

SOCCEROOS FOREVER
    Looking for Bain, Mowat(t), from Keiss-by-Wick

Quote Originally Posted by theone
    When england stop singing "are you scotland in disguise?" as they did with jamaica last week when they're destroying substandard opposition then I'll believe their "britishness"
    aye and when that happens ill stop supporting englands opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by BeJaye
    yeah but we have never openly cried our eyes out cause we got a yellow card either, we are bred tough up here,not like you southern nancies.
    Another blinding tournament again, shame we didn't reach the final, but getting to the semi's wasn't bad going! Great feeling that - should have bottled it for you to sample - I'll do it for you when we're at the final and as you've had me in hysteria yet again, you can have some for free!

Come on England!

Another blinding tournament again, shame we didn't reach the final, but getting to the semi's wasn't bad going! Great feeling that - should have bottled it for you to sample - I'll do it for you when we're at the final and as you've had me in hysteria yet again, you can have some for free!

Come on England!
    yes but what you have to remember is this..."we will also be at that final,feeling tha great pleasure of yous gettin humped". remember 1967.......that never gets mentioned by yous lot.funny that.

Cool

Come on England!
    You have been on the Stella ,bulldog, coz you seem to be talking another type of Bull! Good luck to England, you willl need every last drop of it & more I think. The heat is just a wee bit too much for yer guys, Im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    You have been on the Stella ,bulldog, coz you seem to be talking another type of Bull! Good luck to England, you willl need every last drop of it & more I think. The heat is just a wee bit too much for yer guys, Im afraid
    They needed something to blame for their poor performance.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789