Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flyers?

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    Would somebody like to explain why a post with my website on was deleted but this hasn't?Oh yes hes putting business to robin + robin is a moderator......Valeting recommendations not aloudYou guys are full of it!!!
    Firstly this

Secondly this was a recommendations thread for someone looking for FLYERS. NV only mentioned his website in response to a query for it's address.

As for your own post you mentioned, IIRC I beleive that was before the relaxed advertising rules were introduced. Since then I see you've been more than busy promoting your own business, something no-one on here can acuse me of (except a simple thank you when a recommendation has been made), so please do not make some lame attempt to link me being a moderator on c.org to my business .

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Firstly this

Secondly this was a recommendations thread for someone looking for FLYERS. NV only mentioned his website in response to a query for it's address.

As for your own post you mentioned, IIRC I beleive that was before the relaxed advertising rules were introduced. Since then I see you've been more than busy promoting your own business, something no-one on here can acuse me of (except a simple thank you when a recommendation has been made), so please do not make some lame attempt to link me being a moderator on c.org to my business .
    Ok,delete my previous post Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12