Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flyers?

Default Flyers?

Can anyone recommend someone in Wick that can design and print some A3 flyers and some business cards?

Or even if anyone on here can do it?

Not looking for anything too fancy, prefer something bright and eye catching though.

Thanks
    **NORTHERN VALETING** : Special offer to caithness.org members. Half Valet (£20) Full Valet (£25) 07542639993 northernvaleting.co.uk

Try the place at the Flower Patch in Wick.

If you need a design drawn up gime a shout,also vista print do good stuff ,but the free stuff they provide is a little rubbish,best upgrading and paying!

Default flyers

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernValeting View Post
    Can anyone recommend someone in Wick that can design and print some A3 flyers and some business cards?

Or even if anyone on here can do it?

Not looking for anything too fancy, prefer something bright and eye catching though.

Thanks
    hi,well i know its not in wick.but millers copyshop is great! i just got 100 a5 in gloss with colour for £25.00,does business cards to.hes busy and makes right pro job! very helpfull guy! number is 01847891443

Can anyone recommend someone in Wick that can design and print some A3 flyers and some business cards? Thanks
    Are you sure you want A3 flyers?? thats double A4 you can get 250 free business cards from Vistaprint for about £4.00 (thats just paying for vat & postage) - I've had them done and no complaints, they are fine for what you want them for.

As for Flyers, anyone with any MS Word skills should be able to make up a flyer for you and then you can either print them off yourself or take them to somewhere like Millers to get them done on a more glossy paper

Thanks for all the replys, yeah sorry I meant A5 nor A3 oops
    **NORTHERN VALETING** : Special offer to caithness.org members. Half Valet (£20) Full Valet (£25) 07542639993 northernvaleting.co.uk

I had the "free" business cards (and other stuff) printed by Vistaprint too. When they arrived I chucked them straight in the bin as the quality was appaling.

Everyone who takes his/her business seriously should start by having quality business cards. What would you think of a business if someone hands you over a lousy made business card?

Even though I only use mine for private issues I prefer to have a quality product rather than "free" quantity rubbish....

Try Millers copyshop, he is very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    I had the "free" business cards (and other stuff) printed by Vistaprint too. When they arrived I chucked them straight in the bin as the quality was appaling.
    Even though I only use mine for private issues I prefer to have a quality product rather than "free" quantity rubbish....

Try Millers copyshop, he is very good!
    got to disagree, mine were excellent, maybe it depends on the choice of design, mine were plain to which I added my logos and a picture

Default Business cards

I get my business cards from MOO design (online). Absolutely fantastic quality - they use your own images, but also have templates if you prefer. Speedy turnaround. Competative rates. Easy to use website, order, etc.

I get my compliment slips from Good Print. Every so often they do a 50% off sale, so good to get them when there is an offer on. Ordered some last week and got them 3 days later.

Default Flyers

Try Caithness Print Solutions, River Street, Wick. Above the Flower Patch.
    caithnessprint@aol.com

I tried caithness print above the flower patch good service and really fast!
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

You can't fault Caithness Print Solutions, fast, friendly & competitive.
    I have had business cards and A3 posters done and they are excellent.

Thanks for all the replies. Bobonovich on the org as made up an excellent design for me so will hopefully be getting them delivered tomorrow

Glad to hear you got sorted out at Rom-Art. Brilliant business venture.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thanks to Robin at Rom-Art, got my flyers today and they are fantastic. Excellent quality and much cheaper than the other quotes I got.

Highly recommended

Thumbs up

Thanks to Robin at Rom-Art, got my flyers today and they are fantastic. Excellent quality and much cheaper than the other quotes I got.

Highly recommended
    Robin did work for a project I did and was very easy going and good to work with.

Flyers are just brilliant NV. Got my paws on one yesterday!!

Website up and running yet? Tried google and only found a franchise in Northern Ireland...............Northern .....ok..............Ireland, a bit far to go.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Well I'm certainly not working from Ireland

Website is nearly full running, once again Robin at Rom-Art is helping me out so hopefully it will be www.northernvaleting.co.uk very soon, as of just now this is the link until the previous is registered www.northern-valeting.auto.officelive.com

Domain already up & running . Good luck with the venture NV & don't forget to change your Org signature! Thanks for the thumbs up Poppett & Thirsaloon.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 16-May-10 at 20:15.

Would somebody like to explain why a post with my website on was deleted but this hasn't?Oh yes hes putting business to robin + robin is a moderator......Valeting recommendations not aloudYou guys are full of it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast