Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thank U!!

Default Thank U!!

I just want to say thank you til the two lads who rushed over yesterday to make sure Alfie was ok when he fell of the cliffs at Thurso Beach ( yes the cliffs) luckily Alfie only lost a tooth and his bruised.... vet checked him over and was happy with him.... he is lucky to be alive.... so thanks to the two lads as the helped my partner and made me feel calmer as i was hysterical!

Thank you xx
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I just want to say thank you til the two lads who rushed over yesterday to make sure Alfie was ok when he fell of the cliffs at Thurso Beach ( yes the cliffs) luckily Alfie only lost a tooth and his bruised.... vet checked him over and was happy with him.... he is lucky to be alive.... so thanks to the two lads as the helped my partner and made me feel calmer as i was hysterical!

Thank you xx
    ah poor alfie, that must have been really scary, glad he isnt to badly injured, one lucky dog i reckon.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

What a nightmare for you both and poor Alfie,thats a lucky escape.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

So glad that Alfie is okay. He is a very lucky dog.

Well done to the two lads for their help.

Default well done

yes well done to the lads and lucky for ur wee dog mybe hes a cat with 9 lives

Alfies a lucky lad hey.

You must have been in pieces seeing him go over, how awfull for you all.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

What a lucky Alfie....I think I would avoid the cliffs though......So glad he is okay.