Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Days Starting Of Badly!!

bad day starts when you go to read a thread which has much potential for good interesting humorous stories and it has digressed into 3 pages of inane blether
    Last edited by sassylass; 05-Jun-06 at 04:31.

Quote Originally Posted by sassylass
    bad day starts when you go to read a thread which has much potential for good interesting humorous stories and it has digressed into 3 pages of inane blether
    Ye mean, insane blethering!

A bad day starts when you have to read someone grumping and moaning about things that other people find funny, it's not only your forum, it's enough to put me in a bad mood all day.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

krieve Guest

I find these postings funny i was having a bad day and it cheered me up .

Astra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    A bad day starts when you have to read someone grumping and moaning about things that other people find funny, it's not only your forum, it's enough to put me in a bad mood all day.
    Hear hear ....

scrapydoo Guest

you know what they say if you don't like it don't read it !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234