Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Days Starting Of Badly!!

Default Days Starting Of Badly!!

You know your day is going to go badly, when you squeeze the last bit of toothpaste on brush, and miss it, ends up going down the sink!!!
    What about your bad starts to the day. .lol lol

You wake up, look around, and then it dawns on you, you're not in your own bed, you're not in your own home, and worse still, who is the ugly looking thing you're lying next to?

But, it isn't just a bad dream - its real!!!!!

"A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots"

unicorn Guest

When You try to use the microwave and it pretends it works but doesn't heat anything grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

When you wake up late, rush to get ready, grab your stuff, get your shoes on, rush out and unlock the car, get in, shut the door, turn the key and.... clunk! Battery is too low to start the car! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

unicorn Guest

Or when you rush to get ready as you've overslept and your top is on inside out lol. worse still when nobody tells you and you notice 3 hours later lol.

when the wee one turn's the volume down on the alarm,then the big rush to get ready grrrrrrrrrr

krieve Guest

When you wake up, get up out of bed and trip over the dog and nearly bang your head of the wardrobe knocking yourself unconscious.

A bar I used to frequent had a poster of things that meant it was going to be a bad day. There were about twenty, but the only two that have survived what I did to my brain cells in that place are

"You put your bra on backwards and it fits better"

"You have a letter from the bank saying your tax refund cheque bounced"

when mrs billy boy worked at bt she woke me up at 6am to give her a lift to work for 7am, we got up got washed,dressed had breakfast rushed out to the car, then she said oh hell, am no working till 3 oclock the day. gggrrrrrrr

One time I squeezed a tube of cortisone cream onto my toothbrush....yeuuuuck. sure woke me up!

And last week as I rolled outta bed, stepped on a spider big enough to make a *crunch* noise when it flattened. I tell ya, no amount of scrubbing could clean that foot, and I heard that sound all day in ma heed. shivvvvver.

unicorn Guest

Well it got worse, went for bath got out and started to dress only to spot a spider running up the outside of my skirt eeek........

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    Well it got worse, went for bath got out and started to dress only to spot a spider running up the outside of my skirt eeek........
    I had a ladder running up my tights..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

unicorn Guest

I would definately prefer the ladder!! I flicked it off fast but still got crawly feeling cos I couldn't find it after yuck!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I had a ladder running up my tights..lol
    Or was it a stairway to heaven? (this is a corny 1 for the chatup lines eh)

When you go for a shave.Foam on,nae problem.Razor on the first few strokes,nae problem.Suddenly your hand slips and ye nearly cut off your ear.Ye just know the rest o' the day ain't gonnae be good!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Astra Guest

Bad day is when you sleep in rushing about getting ready jump in the car get half way to work and then realize that it a Sunday Grrrrr

A bad day starts for me when I've been dreaming all night that I've been at work..

Really bad day started when I had to go to work and Mr Sassy had the day off, and I backed my car over the garbage can and got stuck, then had to go wake him to help me get unstuck. Mr Sassy was not happy.

Then because of the garbage mess, I decided to zip through the car wash and JAYSUS the machinery broke with me smack dab in the middle for hours, well it seemed like hours, with suds and water and huge monster scrubby pads swirling around my car, until a worker ran through and fixed whatever it was and sent me on my way

When u step on the plug as u get out of bed..... we all know how that feels

Quote Originally Posted by bigjjuk
    When u step on the plug as u get out of bed..... we all know how that feels
    eh???? plug/bed????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast