Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **NEW** TV.Caithness.Org

i also found the "trinkie trip" was reluctant to go at first, but came "out" of caith.org and then went back and it was A.O.K.
    I don't why retail parks bother putting zebra crossings in their car parks, nobody seems to use them and looking at the video the Caithness folks are no different, two couples crossing the road within a few yards of a crossing. If the crossings weren't there they would be the first to complain.
    Keep up the good work.

I'm hoping that what will be inspired are all those people out there with a bit of video that they would like to share to get it uploaded (or sent to me)

I am just getting a clip ready thats from Riverside Carpark to South Road, my Dad has just discovered the video facility on his camera so look out.

I'm sure that there are loads of people out there with similar facilities on their digicam and these driving about vids are really easy to do.

These are not going to be added to tv.caithness.org but I thought I'd post them up for anyone interested.

A couple of "hotlaps" from Colin McRae Rally 2005 (the video game) split between replay and in-car footage shows what its like to play. The times set in the clips are not that great, one manages the top 30 (in the clean racing rules setup at www.bhmotorsports.com) whereas my best time on the same track is at number 5 (a full 5 secs faster). These clips were really for me to practice my editing

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...45711124088238

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36368838383663

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge
    This is truly inspired. I can't wait for Stridercam, as Strider himself patrols the route of the Thurso pipe band down through Princes Street and up through Traill Street. Or when Caithness.org sets up 'Spotlight on Masonic Hall'. Both can't come soon enough.
    Or even Hammycam as you tour the bars of Thurso on Saturday night, as inspired by The Prodigy, in the music video "Smack This Cull Up"

i really enjoyed the videos, especially the one to the trinkie as my car was in the film. great for wickers away from home to see. well done.

I loved that little drive around Wick. Made me quite giddy. Reminded me of when at Uni we used to get someone to drive around the lanes on the moors while we looked ahead through binoculars - ugghh!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Kid's Races from Halkirk Gala, now available on TV.Caithness.Org

Remember your digital camera might have video capabilities, these clips are easy to take and easy to edit. Have a go and let us see some more from the Galas we might not get to.

Just had a look at TV.caithness.org.
    Brilliant - look forward to more - Thankyou!
    You can fool some of the people some of the time - but never all of the people all of the time!!

wow, what fantastic guitar playing for Lyle Watt. He looks so young to be so capable of such talent. Well done.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12