Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vodafone

Astra Guest

Try this link . http://www.o2.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by wilma
    With an o2 genie card you get 300 text when you top up £10 plus you still have your ten pound to spend if you do change i have a genie card you are more than welcome to have.
    i have 50 new sims o2 ones where if you top up 30 pound a month you get 1000 texts free and more minutes cant rember off hand off peak and on peak and you can still go for the 10 pound deal a month 300 texts and i can unlock most mobiles nokia etc

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    i have 50 new sims o2 ones where if you top up 30 pound a month you get 1000 texts free and more minutes cant rember off hand off peak and on peak and you can still go for the 10 pound deal a month 300 texts and i can unlock most mobiles nokia etc
    50 sim's my, my the post'ie must have been good to you this week.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    50 sim's my, my the post'ie must have been good to you this week.
    i they were indeed i have roughley 60 of other 300 text free etc to lol

i they were indeed i have roughley 60 of other 300 text free etc to lol
    I am a Vodafone user, maybe with all your free O2 sim's, we together can put Voda's £15 billion loss to wright.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

50 sim cards!!!! why would anyone feel the need to gather 50. It's not as if you can sell them they are free from 02 on-line.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    50 sim cards!!!! why would anyone feel the need to gather 50. It's not as if you can sell them they are free from 02 on-line.
    lol i actually have over 100 more on the way all the numbers you see on this site on ebay mob numbers mine are the same go up like 07994433212 07994433213 07994433214 etc and on other sites im getting a fiver each i just advertise them and they go look urself on ebay

50 Sims, 80 Sims, 100 Sims?? I'm feeling deprived (or is that depraved?) - I've only got one. Both it and my Vodafone work perfectly, though.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123