Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vodafone

Default Vodafone

Is any-one else having problems getting a signal on Vodafone tonight in Wick?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

i only got a faint one.
    "We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance, and wealth with happiness. We are monkeys with money and guns." ~ Tom Waits

Me too, i tried to send a text tonight and it would'nt send, still hav'nt got much of a signal now either
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Thumbs down

As far as im aware Vodafone has been down all day. Im seriously considering changing to O2.

No problems at all with mine at all Connie, just as well eh, been getting some important calls today

Quote Originally Posted by girnigoe
    As far as im aware Vodafone has been down all day. Im seriously considering changing to O2.
    Don't - They all have breakdowns sometime - I have several phones on different networks and I have yet to find better than Vodafone anywhere on the mainland.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time - but never all of the people all of the time!!

So glad i'm on 02, never had any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Don't - They all have breakdowns sometime - I have several phones on different networks and I have yet to find better than Vodafone anywhere on the mainland.
    I've been with 02 for years never had any problems. Vodafone seems to have a lot of problems, so i'd say switch to 02.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    I've been with 02 for years never had any problems. Vodafone seems to have a lot of problems, so i'd say switch to 02.
    I've been with Vodafone for years and don't seem to have a problem very often.

Astra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Get rid go 02 far better service and alot more freebies

krieve Guest

I'm on O2 i have tired all the other networks and O2 are the best, I doubt i would every go back to any other network.

It's better having no problems at all.

My husband and I are both on the Vodafone network and are forever having problems.

My daughter on the other hand is with O2 and has yet to have any problems and thats after 2 years.

I also like the offers O2 have. £10 per month for 300 texts and then £10 worth of calls. That cant be bad!

Me neither and all my mates are on Vodafone, so its not gona cost a fortune to speak to them

Thumbs up

I used to be with vodafone for a few years but then decided to change to O2, best thing i've done as i now get 300 free texts, 150 free any network off peak mins, 10% of my top ups back and i still get to use my £15 i topped up with while vodafone give you nothing as a reward for being a customer!!

Wick has a good O2 signal but thurso's a bit patchy esp the pennyland area!

Quote Originally Posted by girnigoe
    My husband and I are both on the Vodafone network and are forever having problems.

My daughter on the other hand is with O2 and has yet to have any problems and thats after 2 years.

I also like the offers O2 have. £10 per month for 300 texts and then £10 worth of calls. That cant be bad!
    I'm always hearing about vodafone being down, not once since i've been on 02 have i had a problem. Excellent signal cover too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    Me neither and all my mates are on Vodafone, so its not gona cost a fortune to speak to them
    That's the reason why I stay with Vodafone. With stop the clock, you can talk for an hour and only get charged for 3 minutes, you can't go wrong with that and with their text packs mean your texts are really cheap too. I'm quite happy with them.

That's the reason why I stay with Vodafone. With stop the clock, you can talk for an hour and only get charged for 3 minutes, you can't go wrong with that and with their text packs mean your texts are really cheap too. I'm quite happy with them.
    It's stop the clock alright when you've no coverage. You'll no be doing much talking then.

Astra Guest

yes but with 02 you get free 300 txt and 150 min of off peak call to any network

Astra Guest

And always get a signal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast