Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Clash of the Titans

Default Clash of the Titans

Cool film. Worth watching if you've nought better to do for an hour and a half.
    Kinda felt like it was crossed with Jason and the Argonauts in places but still a good watch.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    Cool film. Worth watching if you've nought better to do for an hour and a half.
    Kinda felt like it was crossed with Jason and the Argonauts in places but still a good watch.
    Finally watched this is ok but let down by the "Gods" Hades looks like he in a pantomine and Zeus was as god like as that squeeky voiced comedian who was in the jungle couple years ago.

Good action though and easy to watch.

Thumbs up vs the original

I loved this film - it was great fun, and compared very favourably with the original - although why did they change the romance aspect?! Don't they know the constellations are together for a reason!!!!???!!!
    Not my favourite film of the year though, which has to go to The A-Team!

I thought the film was awful, took me 3 attempts to make it through the whole thing. I'm not saying this just because it can't hold a candle to the original (it can't), it's just another generic cgi-galore terrible remake.