Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rude shop assitants has anyone elese ever noticed how rude the shop assistants e

unicorn Guest

I am waiting for a local delivery of stuff ordered on Thursday, I paid £5 delivery charge I called yesterday and was told it would be here today as they do not guarantee definate next day delivery,I called 4 times today was told it's on it's way was promised 3 calls back and hmmmmmmmm I still don't have my delivery I needed to complete a job before next week, if the assistants had told me we cant deliver it and been honest I would have gotten a trailer and gone picked the stuff up this morning as it is I can't do job and plans are stuffed!! that is the kind of assistants that annoy me the ones that lie!! I have been nice about it but now I am mad! do you think they will refund my delivery charge?

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    I am waiting for a local delivery of stuff ordered on Thursday, I paid £5 delivery charge I called yesterday and was told it would be here today as they do not guarantee definate next day delivery,I called 4 times today was told it's on it's way was promised 3 calls back and hmmmmmmmm I still don't have my delivery I needed to complete a job before next week, if the assistants had told me we cant deliver it and been honest I would have gotten a trailer and gone picked the stuff up this morning as it is I can't do job and plans are stuffed!! that is the kind of assistants that annoy me the ones that lie!! I have been nice about it but now I am mad! do you think they will refund my delivery charge?
    This kind of thing is really annoying - and if it's the business I think it is, it's notorious for non delivery when promised! It's worth a try asking for a refund as they didn't deliver when they said, I know it's only verbal but surely it's a contract all the same? Only thing is they have little competition here and if you urgently need it you have no choice but buy locally.

Think shopping up here is great ( although the choice is limited, it's getting better ) - ok the staff maybe having a little chat to the old lady, or even to each other and waiting a little longer in the queue comes with the territory. I wouldn't change it for the world! Life's slower here, people have more time for each other and I've never seen bad customer care. If I did, so what? We don't live in a perfect world and am sure sales assistants get it rough from customer who's having a less than perfect day! Gimme Caithness shops anyday, just more of them would be great!

I found co op in wick like that when I was up - shop staff slow (running on co op mean time) or CMT.
    Then when you get to the check out the checkout moose spent time talking to the little old lady who she had just served then the old guy who was behind me. The only thing she said was £8.12 and didn`t even look at me!

I have to say everytime I have been in it has been the same.
    Bring on the tesco self serve aisles that we have down here!
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12