Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: woodpecker

Default woodpecker

I have been watching a woodpecker about 20ft. from my window amazing he was at the peanuts then he was going from tree to tree. But I couldnt hear him. I did see one once before maybe two years ago but only once.

Quote Originally Posted by Lingland View Post
    I have been watching a woodpecker about 20ft. from my window amazing he was at the peanuts then he was going from tree to tree. But I couldnt hear him. I did see one once before maybe two years ago but only once.
    oh your so lucky i would love to have seen this

Ooh what kind of woodie? There's a pair of great spotteds living here, they live in my garden
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Yes it is a great spotted he/she has been back and forth all morning wont be doing much work today. Must read up a bit and find out about their habits maybe there is a pair and one is sitting on eggs. Now thats a thought.