Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entitled to Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    Soz octane but I don't agree with that - if someone bothers you just skim past why bother at all!

Octane? Octane? Must be on ignore!

^^

Why would u want a complete idiots post taking up space on yer monitor, I dont wanna scroll past there childish comments to go to the next sensible post, Its time consuming so the easiest way to sort that out, is to get them out yer way....period

Suppose you have a point if they bother you that much. I just generally try not to let folk bother me. I try . . .

(actually it can be quite funny seein' somebody take the hump esp when you weren't actually being horrible to them)
    Last edited by wifie; 22-Apr-10 at 00:56. Reason: Forgot a bit!

I can deal with the noobs online no probs, just offering advice for people who are more affected by the troll'ers sad comments and would rather they dissapeared from view.

Aye yer right I suppose I am lucky but to some it is not a joke. (Dammit octane won that I think . . . )

Quote Originally Posted by donnick View Post
    Why do certain people feel that they have to JUMP down peoples throat as to some people's opinion .surly we can see that we all don't agree and thankfully so ,that we all have diff opinions and like different thing .I have just read a post in the photography section where a innocent question was asked by an inexperienced person who stated this but further down was criticized for asking it and having a opinion surly we can agree that we don't all agree.
    thats caithness for you especially the forums lol numptys

Default Democracy

Very Democratic the org.

Anyone is entitled to post any half aresed thought that pops into their heid.

And anyone else is equally entitled to shoot them down

Quote Originally Posted by donnick View Post
    Why do certain people feel that they have to JUMP down peoples throat as to some people's opinion .surly we can see that we all don't agree and thankfully so ,that we all have diff opinions and like different thing .I have just read a post in the photography section where a innocent question was asked by an inexperienced person who stated this but further down was criticized for asking it and having a opinion surly we can agree that we don't all agree.
    i could jump down your throat for posting about jumping down a throat but I will restrain myself, and not jump down your throat, so instead i will bid you a good day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackeday View Post
    i could jump down your throat for posting about jumping down a throat but I will restrain myself, and not jump down your throat, so instead i will bid you a good day!!!
    as you can see form previous page i was already picked up on that and was noted but thanks for not jumping down ma throat

Quote Originally Posted by octane View Post
    This is the way of the land here unfortunatly, best not to rise to it.

You will come to find out the ones who just troll away and nit pick just to get a reaction, they stick out like a sore thumb on here.

Best advice I can give is click "user CP" then look down your control panel on left side. Look for "edit ignore list" click that and type in the idiots name who U wanna block.

That way you wont see the drivvel on your screen.

Another way is click there name, then view profile. Look for "user lists" click that then in the drop down box click on "add to ignore list"

Nice and easy eh
    How could anyone ignore you Octane with an avatar like that.

There again there are some who might want to now because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by octane View Post
    This is the way of the land here unfortunatly, best not to rise to it.

You will come to find out the ones who just troll away and nit pick just to get a reaction, they stick out like a sore thumb on here.

Best advice I can give is click "user CP" then look down your control panel on left side. Look for "edit ignore list" click that and type in the idiots name who U wanna block.

That way you wont see the drivvel on your screen.

Another way is click there name, then view profile. Look for "user lists" click that then in the drop down box click on "add to ignore list"

Nice and easy eh
    I'd consider it an honour to be put on your list Octane. Just out of curiosity,if I started a thread and was on your list would you know what the thread was about or would you just have to guess? A bit like a whodunnit with the first page missing, you'd know who did it but you would'nt know what they did.
    If I'm already on your list please ignore this post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12