Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entitled to Opinion

Default Entitled to Opinion

Why do certain people feel that they have to JUMP down peoples throat as to some people's opinion .surly we can see that we all don't agree and thankfully so ,that we all have diff opinions and like different thing .I have just read a post in the photography section where a innocent question was asked by an inexperienced person who stated this but further down was criticized for asking it and having a opinion surly we can agree that we don't all agree.

Quote Originally Posted by donnick View Post
    Why do certain people feel that they have to JUMP down peoples throat as to some people's opinion .surly we can see that we all don't agree and thankfully so ,that we all have diff opinions and like different thing .I have just read a post in the photography section where a innocent question was asked by an inexperienced person who stated this but further down was criticized for asking it and having a opinion surly we can agree that we don't all agree.

I think some folk On this org like to "stir it up" it makes their boring lives more interesting and probably they disagree with folk and chances are they agree but like to be ackward.

I post my opinion and if folk dont like it then tough!!!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

It happens on every forum,some people react to things some dont,i used to now i just laugh it off,an innocent question turns into a little fight,people take things the wrong way,oh well such is life,type what you feel is appropriate,if people dont like it tough luck!

Love it!
    You state that surely we're all entitled to an opinion and then moan that someone has expressed theirs.
    Classic!

It may have been a criticism but it's an opinion all the same. I haven't actually read the post that you're talking of, however it's pretty much common place on here.
    I agree with Telfordstar, some people just love to stir and don't understand that their is nothing to gain from being critical just for the sake of it.
    However, I do have to say that that person was entitled to express their opinion.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Talking hahah

yes i can see that oops but u know where i was coming from . dont know how to post this without contradicting maself
    Last edited by donnick; 22-Apr-10 at 10:58.

I can see exactly where you are coming from, and I would not personally interpret it as contradicting yourself.
    I feel what you mean is that they can feel free to put across their contradicting opionion but that there is no need to jump down anyone's throat or indeed slag off that person for voicing their own opinion/showing their ignorance of a topic.

Ive noticed that and I cant say I like it, other people seem to think they are superior just because they have a certificate in something while actually everyones circumstance is different and no certificate is going to change that.
    They some how feel that they need to come on the org to give themselves a boost and there purly looking for arguments. Its very sad in my opinion but shows what they are like as a person.
    Live and let live

I think you tend to find this happens on a lot of forums. It use to upset me a great deal, as I would take everything to heart but now it goes over my head & doesnt bother me in the slightest. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    It happens on every forum,some people react to things some dont
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictina View Post
    I think you tend to find this happens on a lot of forums.
    (adopts sexy M&S ad voice) This isn't just any forum - this is the Caithness.org forum . . .

Or put another way - if Carlsberg did forums they sure as Castlemaine XXXX wouldn't do this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    (adopts sexy M&S ad voice) This isn't just any forum - this is the Caithness.org forum . . .

Or put another way - if Carlsberg did forums they sure as Castlemaine XXXX wouldn't do this one!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH 'sexy M&S voice'

+1 rep for that

HAHAHAHAHAH 'sexy M&S voice'

+1 rep for that
    How about a sexy S&M voice for us pervs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post

Org night out for the pervs

Just finished polishing ma chains.

location location location?

Super post,an I am quite fed up an finished with this bit of chewing gum or ghuggie as my youngest daughter names it.
    In every dustbin there's a Daffodil.-Eric Sykes.

I hope there is a good enough shine on those chains? (whip sound in background)

Wick or Thurso?

sounds about right on here just pure ADDITUDE you get

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    I hope there is a good enough shine on those chains? (whip sound in background)

Wick or Thurso?

I was thinking Wick

This is the way of the land here unfortunatly, best not to rise to it.

You will come to find out the ones who just troll away and nit pick just to get a reaction, they stick out like a sore thumb on here.

Best advice I can give is click "user CP" then look down your control panel on left side. Look for "edit ignore list" click that and type in the idiots name who U wanna block.

That way you wont see the drivvel on your screen.

Another way is click there name, then view profile. Look for "user lists" click that then in the drop down box click on "add to ignore list"

Nice and easy eh

Soz octane but I don't agree with that - if someone bothers you just skim past why bother at all!

Octane? Octane? Must be on ignore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast