Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Entitled to Opinion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Entitled to Opinion

Why do certain people feel that they have to JUMP down peoples throat as to some people's opinion .surly we can see that we all don't agree and thankfully so ,that we all have diff opinions and like different thing .I have just read a post in the photography section where a innocent question was asked by an inexperienced person who stated this but further down was criticized for asking it and having a opinion surly we can agree that we don't all agree.

Quote Originally Posted by donnick View Post
    Why do certain people feel that they have to JUMP down peoples throat as to some people's opinion .surly we can see that we all don't agree and thankfully so ,that we all have diff opinions and like different thing .I have just read a post in the photography section where a innocent question was asked by an inexperienced person who stated this but further down was criticized for asking it and having a opinion surly we can agree that we don't all agree.

I think some folk On this org like to "stir it up" it makes their boring lives more interesting and probably they disagree with folk and chances are they agree but like to be ackward.

I post my opinion and if folk dont like it then tough!!!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

It happens on every forum,some people react to things some dont,i used to now i just laugh it off,an innocent question turns into a little fight,people take things the wrong way,oh well such is life,type what you feel is appropriate,if people dont like it tough luck!

Love it!
    You state that surely we're all entitled to an opinion and then moan that someone has expressed theirs.
    Classic!

It may have been a criticism but it's an opinion all the same. I haven't actually read the post that you're talking of, however it's pretty much common place on here.
    I agree with Telfordstar, some people just love to stir and don't understand that their is nothing to gain from being critical just for the sake of it.
    However, I do have to say that that person was entitled to express their opinion.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Talking hahah

yes i can see that oops but u know where i was coming from . dont know how to post this without contradicting maself
    Last edited by donnick; 22-Apr-10 at 10:58.

I can see exactly where you are coming from, and I would not personally interpret it as contradicting yourself.
    I feel what you mean is that they can feel free to put across their contradicting opionion but that there is no need to jump down anyone's throat or indeed slag off that person for voicing their own opinion/showing their ignorance of a topic.

Ive noticed that and I cant say I like it, other people seem to think they are superior just because they have a certificate in something while actually everyones circumstance is different and no certificate is going to change that.
    They some how feel that they need to come on the org to give themselves a boost and there purly looking for arguments. Its very sad in my opinion but shows what they are like as a person.
    Live and let live

sounds about right on here just pure ADDITUDE you get

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

thats caithness for you especially the forums lol numptys

Default Democracy

Very Democratic the org.

Anyone is entitled to post any half aresed thought that pops into their heid.

And anyone else is equally entitled to shoot them down

i could jump down your throat for posting about jumping down a throat but I will restrain myself, and not jump down your throat, so instead i will bid you a good day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackeday View Post
    i could jump down your throat for posting about jumping down a throat but I will restrain myself, and not jump down your throat, so instead i will bid you a good day!!!
    as you can see form previous page i was already picked up on that and was noted but thanks for not jumping down ma throat