Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wayne Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    Good to see Madpict back, where ye been man?
    Self imposed exile.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    Absolutely hilarious. One could actually believe this is really happening.

I can remember the last world cup and Beckham was going through the same thng, world cup failure was blamed on his meta-tarsel as well. I think time has come to bite the bullet and choose a replacement for Rooney now rather than later. The team can train as a team instead of waiting for wonderboy. England have a cup-winning team without rooney anyway.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    I can remember the last world cup and Beckham was going through the same thng, world cup failure was blamed on his meta-tarsel as well. I think time has come to bite the bullet and choose a replacement for Rooney now rather than later. The team can train as a team instead of waiting for wonderboy. England have a cup-winning team without rooney anyway.
    What have England done to prove they are a cup-winning team?

I just don't see it myself. They spend most of their time trying not to get beaten and I hope a more attack-minded team will succeed in lifting the trophy.

40 years without lifting one of the top prizes means I can safely pass them over at 11/2 second favourite. That is appalling value.

I thought all chit-chat on football was banned, no?

It would appear that the only person in the whole of Europe who has been totally unaware of Wayne Rooney's injury is the England Manager.
    Poor Sven, it would seem, has decided he only has a week to work out tactics to cater for the fact that Rooney probably won't play.

And you Scots think you've had some empty-heads for managers!
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Default Bla Bla Rooney

The hype is driving me nuts...and no doubt all decent programming will be abandoned for the next month. My favourite programme is always ousted in favour of football....why can't football be moved to a digital channel and give us mere mortals a chance to live our lives without being subjected to football.....24/7. OK Rant over....for now!....Gimme a fortnight and I will probably be at fever pitch (excuse the pun).
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

I don't think Rooney will make it in time.Read that Alex Ferguson is fizzin' about all the media hype trying to get him in the squad.

Maybe Marvin Andrews could be called on to be the new England doctor.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

krieve Guest

I think that they should stop banging on about Rooney, concentrate on the rest of the team. Who really cares if he can't play because he is injured, i for one will not loose sleep over him not being able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    I think that they should stop banging on about Rooney, concentrate on the rest of the team. Who really cares if he can't play because he is injured, i for one will not loose sleep over him not being able to play.
    Why not? you should, Hes wayne Rooney, the saviour

Astra Guest

He's just another overpaid footballer i couldn't care if they all got injured and there was no more football. There more to life than 22 grown men running round after a ball of air and getting paid millions .

Default wayne's not looking to fit

krieve Guest

Eh??? Savior roflmao!!!

wilma Guest

Wayne Rooney summed up in a couple of words as delboy says what a plonker!
    Last edited by wilma; 31-May-06 at 13:45.

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Eh??? Savior roflmao!!!
    Okay then, MESSIAH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Astra
    He's just another overpaid footballer i couldn't care if they all got injured and there was no more football. There more to life than 22 grown men running round after a ball of air and getting paid millions .
    Ive got bad news for you, the world cup starts on the 9th June & it will be wall to wall coverage of football. If some1 offered ye a million quid a year to do something your good at ,would ye not take it? My answer is yep.

Pepsi, seems its just Rangers & celtic threads about football that are banned

with or without rooney i don't see england getting any further than the quarter finals . when it all goes wrong it will be svens fault for not picking rooney or fergusons fault for bleating on about rooney not being fit.personally i just dont think they've got the intestinal fortitude to go further if you know what i mean.

what i find laughable is the people going on about how the english media go into overdrive about 1966, nobody comments about us scots gloating about a battle we won in 1314 all the time
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

what i find laughable is the people going on about how the english media go into overdrive about 1966, nobody comments about us scots gloating about a battle we won in 1314 all the time[/quote]

Who were we fighting with that day? I never saw it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    Oh, what a handsome devil
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast